Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Positive OPK
radtechgurl posted:
SO YAY! Got a positive OPK today, a whole 3 days before I normally ovulate so I'm not sure what to make of that but I am taking it as a positive. On the wait now to get my Progesterone blood work done next week and then hopefully waiting to get a BFP. However I know that my progesterone levels have been low the last few times we've had them taken so who knows what will happen. Wait and see I guess! Tryin to stay positive about the whole process!
--TTC: 2 years; 2 miscarriages;
Jennifer (29 years old) DH (30 years old)
Starting with Clomid (first round starts 3-8-2012)

jessi2056 responded:
Yay! It's good to celebrate the small victories! Congrats!
Me (23), DH (24) TTC for 20 months, 3 m/c's no live births. 1 round of Femara, 1 round clomid,(both unsuccessful). on 2nd round of clomid. hCG test 3-19!

mrs62610 responded:
Woohoo! I'm due in the next 3-5 days, hopefully mine will happen a little sooner as well! Hoping your 2ww goes by quick!
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 11 months. 1st round of Clomid 50mg-BFN, 2nd round 100mg-BFN. Start 3rd round (100mg) on 3/8.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been TTC since Sept. 2009. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism Sept 2009 and PCOS August 2010. Currently on Metformin, going on ...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful