Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pregnancy/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

BFP!!
    radtechgurl posted:
    Hey ladies.. just wanted to update everyone. I got my BFP this morning! First round of clomid so I'm pretty excited. Going in for the official blood work on Tuesday
    --TTC: 2 years; 2 miscarriages;
    Jennifer (29 years old) DH (30 years old)
    Starting with Clomid (first round starts 3-8-2012)

jessi2056 responded:
    Congrats!
    Me (23), DH (24) TTC for 20 months, 3 m/c's no live births. 1 round of Femara, 1 round clomid,(both unsuccessful). on 2nd round of clomid. hCG test 3-19!

mrs62610 responded:
    Congrats!! That's great!
    Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 11 months. 1st round of Clomid 50mg-BFN, 2nd round 100mg-BFN. Start 3rd round (100mg) on 3/8.

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
    Congrats!
    TTC 2nd- 8 mos, MC in Jan - 3rd round of clomid positive O, waiting to test on the 18th!

deliela999 responded:
    Congrats! I joined you this morning! There's been a lot of BFP's on these boards in the last few weeks. Hopefully that train keeps on rolling with everyone else jumping on very soon!

jessi2056 replied to deliela999's response:
    Congrats to you too! Wahooooo! someone brought this board some major baby dust the last couple weeks! How exciting!
    Me (23), DH (24) TTC for 20 months, 3 m/c's no live births. 1 round of Femara, 1 round clomid,(both unsuccessful). on 2nd round of clomid. hCG test 3-19!

att76 responded:
    Congratulaions!
    Me(36), DH(37), 3 rounds clomid, TTC for 17 months, 3 IUIs with HCG trigger and clomid all BFNs, referred to RE, appointment 3/21

att76 replied to deliela999's response:
    Congratulations!
    Me(36), DH(37), 3 rounds clomid, TTC for 17 months, 3 IUIs with HCG trigger and clomid all BFNs, referred to RE, appointment 3/21

mrs62610 replied to deliela999's response:
    Congrats!!
    Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 11 months. 1st round of Clomid 50mg-BFN, 2nd round 100mg-BFN. Start 3rd round (100mg) on 3/8.

blueeyebaby responded:
    Congrats!!!
    Mary(31), DH(31),2 angels (11/07)(2/08), DS(1/09), DD(7/10). TTC3, on provera to get AF then starting cycle 2 of clomid (100mg, cd3-7)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi my name is Rachel im 27 and have been married to my husband Jason 24 for 5 years. We started ttc February 2010. I recently found out i have PCOS. I...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
    AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    27 of 28 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.