Skip to content
Hey ladies
jessi2056 posted:
I just wanted you all to know that I am thinking about you! I still get on here every day and look at your posts! I have to tell you that being in the first trimester board really sucks after leaving the clomid board... I don't feel close to anyone... and i really don't feel like anyone is in the same situaton i am in... I get so aggravated on that board when some ppl get on there and post "am i pregnant" or "i'm worried i might be pregnant"... some ppl get pregnant that don't want to be and it really frustrates me when i know that is a whole board of women trying to get pregnant and have been trying for over a year... and for a tons of months... I hope you are all staying sane... Keep your heads up it will happen!
Me (23), DH (24) TTC for 20 months, 3 m/c's no live births. 1 round of Femara, 1 round clomid,(both unsuccessful). on 2nd round of clomid. hCG test 3-19!

att76 responded:
Hey Jess! You can come over here anytime and vent about the first tri!! We will always listen!

How have you been feeling?

I had a Lap surgery done March 28th. They removed some significant endo and scar tissue. We are going to try naturally for a few months and if that doesn't work do another IUI with my RE. Fingers crossed we don't need the IUI.
Me(36), DH(37), 3 rounds clomid, TTC for 17 months, 3 IUIs with HCG trigger and clomid all BFNs, referred to RE, appointment 3/21

maragayle responded:
How is your pregnancy going? How far along are you now? I hope all is going well with you and your DH.
Me 23, DH 24, TTC 21 months,8 rounds Clomid,switching to Femara next cycle with 1500mg Metformin

mrs62610 responded:
I've been wondering about you!! I hope all is going well!
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 11 months. 1st round of Clomid 50mg-BFN, 2nd round 100mg-BFN. Start 3rd round (100mg) on 3/8.

deliela999 responded:
I'm still lurking between these boards and the PAIF board. I feel like I'm in limbo. My betas were good, but my ultrasound isn't until next week. I think it will feel real once I see the heartbeat. Most of the ladies on the PAIF board are further along, but they understand how thrilled we are to finally be pregnant and how hard it was to get here. I looked at the other pregnancy boards a few times and didn't feel I fit in.

How are you feeling? I think you're about 2 weeks ahead of me. I'm fighting exhaustion and nausea.

jessi2056 replied to deliela999's response:
I am doing good! i u/s's every week I just got release from the RE yesterday! I am 8 weeks and 4 days today! The heartbeat was 170 yesterday! I just started getting nauseous 3 days ago.. yesterday was terrible for me... but it's all for a great cause! I have to drive an hour away for my high risk OBGYN... but the RE didn't feel comfortable just letting me go to just any Dr.

I've missed all of you ladies! ATT76 I hope you get pregnant this month on your own that would be amazing!

And I hope the rest of you get pregnant this cycle too!!!! I can't wait to see the BFP's!

How are you all doing? Where are you at in your cycles?
Me (23), DH (24) TTC for 20 months, 3 m/c's no live births. 1 round of Femara, 1 round clomid,(both unsuccessful). on 2nd round of clomid. hCG test 3-19!

att76 replied to jessi2056's response:
Jess,
Glad to hear everything is going good. Even though you are driving an hour to your OB it really does make you feel better when you know you have the best. You know nothing will go without questions.

I hope too I can get pregnant on our own. It has been a loooonnnggg road... a lot of frustration and disappointment, getting the BFP would definitely be worth it all. however, we won't be able to get pregnant until after my May cycle...I had to get an MMR shot and they don't want you to get pregnant in the 1st month. Thanks for the support!
Steph
Me(36), DH(37), 3 rounds clomid, TTC for 17 months, 3 IUIs with HCG trigger and clomid all BFNs, referred to RE, appointment 3/21

Spotlight: Member Stories

I stopped taking Birth control June 2011. After a year of no success of getting pregnant and and thinking i was not ovulating(i took the test and neve...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.