Skip to content
longer and heavier cycle
humphrieswish posted:
just wondering if any 1 experience problems with their cycle. I am on my 1st rnd oc Clomid & I took it as prescibed, normally cycle is 3-5 days, very light. Ive been on now for 2 weeks!!! Not sure if this is normal. Called my OB/GYN office 2day, have not got a call back

laurasnow responded:
Wish I could help you; I had the exact opposite, much shorter and lighter periods, but the ultrasounds showed the lining was fine. Go figure. I would have done the same as you & called the Dr. to check, but from all I've read sometimes things go one way and sometimes the other. Good Luck!

mssmith8907 responded:
I am with laurasnow on this one. I have been right on the money with my periods on each round. I just finished my third round on Saturday. My cycles have been short and light compared to what they were before I started clomid. I hope your doctor calls back, I would keep in touch with them to figure out what is going on. I know some people react different. Good Luck

Spotlight: Member Stories

HI! I am Meg. And I would like to be a mom more than ANYTHING! We have completed 1 full round of clomid and will begin round 2 in May. The first ro...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.