Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
longer and heavier cycle
humphrieswish posted:
just wondering if any 1 experience problems with their cycle. I am on my 1st rnd oc Clomid & I took it as prescibed, normally cycle is 3-5 days, very light. Ive been on now for 2 weeks!!! Not sure if this is normal. Called my OB/GYN office 2day, have not got a call back

laurasnow responded:
Wish I could help you; I had the exact opposite, much shorter and lighter periods, but the ultrasounds showed the lining was fine. Go figure. I would have done the same as you & called the Dr. to check, but from all I've read sometimes things go one way and sometimes the other. Good Luck!

mssmith8907 responded:
I am with laurasnow on this one. I have been right on the money with my periods on each round. I just finished my third round on Saturday. My cycles have been short and light compared to what they were before I started clomid. I hope your doctor calls back, I would keep in touch with them to figure out what is going on. I know some people react different. Good Luck

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a Clomid user. Before being prescribed, I had a hysterosalpingogram (the testing of the fallopian tube by putting a dye through them). It was qui...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful