Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
1st rnd of Clomid.. 1 week late w brown discharge.
ahrndz23 posted:
I am very confused Is this normal for clomid users? I had regular periods until taking clomid. I am not sure if I should start on round #2.Can someone clear things up for me? Or should I wait it out.My periods was due on the 8th. Brown discharge started yesterday the 14th. I have no symptoms of being pregnant & also to scared to take a test.

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
I'd take a test! But thats just me
Me(25)DH(28)DD(3) TTC 2nd- 11 mos, 1st round of clomid - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Now, periods are regular, trying to conceive on our own. Periods are becoming irregular again...

Ashst08 responded:
I just finished my first round of clmoid and did not experience that. I would take a test too. I know I'm not prego, I can tell my period is coming plus I took a test. Good luck to u though!

roxypam responded:
I would take a preg test too, and call the doctor's office.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hellllooo everyone! :-D I'm Sam My husband and I have been TTC for about a year and a half with no luck. Finally, we decided to go to the doctor ...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.