Hey ladies!!!
jessi2056 posted:
DON'T GIVE UP! I am praying for all of you ladies everyday! There is HOPE! It took us 2 years to get there I know how all of you feel.... You are all great wonderful PPL and great things take sometime... I have learned now that the wait made me appreciate everything alot more... I have a friend on facebook who complains day in and day out about her infant that she just had maybe 2 weeks ago and i just want to slap her. I miss you ladies!

Stay Positive! Don't stress so much, and Drink A TON of water! Make sure Sex is Staying fun too!

Keep your heads up! It WILL happen!
Me (23), DH (24) TTC for 20 months, 3 m/c's no live births. 1 round of Femara, 1 round clomid,(both unsuccessful). on 2nd round of clomid. hCG test 3-19!

maragayle responded:
Thank you! Hope you're doing well!
Me 23, DH 25, TTC 2 years,8 rounds Clomid, round three 7.5mg Femara this cycle, test 7/23

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
Thanks! Hope you're doing great!
Me(26)DH(28)DD(3) TTC 2nd- 11 mos, 1st round of clomid - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Been trying naturally 5months, OB appt on the 23rd.

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
How far along are you now?
Me(26)DH(28)DD(3) TTC 2nd- 11 mos, 1st round of clomid - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Been trying naturally 5months, OB appt on the 23rd.

mrs62610 responded:
Thanks! How are things going?
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 14 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. Switched to RE. Doing Femara, Ovidrel, Progesterone this cycle. 25mm follicle! AF due July 17/18. Blood test July 17!

att76 responded:
Thanks! How have you been doing?
Me(36), DH(37), TTC 20 months,3 rounds clomid, 3 IUIs with HCG trigger/clomid all BFNs, now trying naturally

jessi2056 replied to att76's response:
I am Great! I am 23 weeks! Which is very exciting b/c after this week baby Zoey can survive if she decides to come really early... hopefully she stays in there for most of the 40 weeks. I get a 3D ultrasound tomorrow which is very exciting!

It doesn't feel real... It feels like we should still be trying to make this miricle happen... but it is totally real and i freak out so much when she doesn't move for awhile so i bought a fetal heart doppler so i can hear her heartbeat whenever i get worried...

I can't wait till this miricle happens to all of you! It was so worth the 2 years of heartache and trying so hard... and yet i feel like she is right one time!

I have my fingers and toes crossed for all of you!
Me (23), DH (24) TTC for 20 months, 3 m/c's no live births. 1 round of Femara, 1 round clomid,(both unsuccessful). on 2nd round of clomid. hCG test 3-19!

mrs62610 replied to jessi2056's response:
That's wonderful to hear! Glad you are doing so well and thanks for updating us!
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 14 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. Switched to RE. Doing Femara, Ovidrel, Progesterone this cycle. 25mm follicle! AF due July 17/18. Blood test July 17!

att76 replied to jessi2056's response:
Glad to hear everything is going well! I can understand the fear of her not moving and panicking. I know it was a long road for you and you just want her to stay healthy! Thanks for the support and update! Keep in touch!
Me(36), DH(37), TTC 20 months,3 rounds clomid, 3 IUIs with HCG trigger/clomid all BFNs, now trying naturally