Skip to content
Hey ladies!!!
jessi2056 posted:
DON'T GIVE UP! I am praying for all of you ladies everyday! There is HOPE! It took us 2 years to get there I know how all of you feel.... You are all great wonderful PPL and great things take sometime... I have learned now that the wait made me appreciate everything alot more... I have a friend on facebook who complains day in and day out about her infant that she just had maybe 2 weeks ago and i just want to slap her. I miss you ladies!

Stay Positive! Don't stress so much, and Drink A TON of water! Make sure Sex is Staying fun too!

Keep your heads up! It WILL happen!
Me (23), DH (24) TTC for 20 months, 3 m/c's no live births. 1 round of Femara, 1 round clomid,(both unsuccessful). on 2nd round of clomid. hCG test 3-19!

maragayle responded:
Thank you! Hope you're doing well!
Me 23, DH 25, TTC 2 years,8 rounds Clomid, round three 7.5mg Femara this cycle, test 7/23

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
Thanks! Hope you're doing great!
Me(26)DH(28)DD(3) TTC 2nd- 11 mos, 1st round of clomid - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Been trying naturally 5months, OB appt on the 23rd.

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
How far along are you now?
Me(26)DH(28)DD(3) TTC 2nd- 11 mos, 1st round of clomid - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Been trying naturally 5months, OB appt on the 23rd.

mrs62610 responded:
Thanks! How are things going?
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 14 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. Switched to RE. Doing Femara, Ovidrel, Progesterone this cycle. 25mm follicle! AF due July 17/18. Blood test July 17!

att76 responded:
Thanks! How have you been doing?
Me(36), DH(37), TTC 20 months,3 rounds clomid, 3 IUIs with HCG trigger/clomid all BFNs, now trying naturally

jessi2056 replied to att76's response:
I am Great! I am 23 weeks! Which is very exciting b/c after this week baby Zoey can survive if she decides to come really early... hopefully she stays in there for most of the 40 weeks. I get a 3D ultrasound tomorrow which is very exciting!

It doesn't feel real... It feels like we should still be trying to make this miricle happen... but it is totally real and i freak out so much when she doesn't move for awhile so i bought a fetal heart doppler so i can hear her heartbeat whenever i get worried...

I can't wait till this miricle happens to all of you! It was so worth the 2 years of heartache and trying so hard... and yet i feel like she is right one time!

I have my fingers and toes crossed for all of you!
Me (23), DH (24) TTC for 20 months, 3 m/c's no live births. 1 round of Femara, 1 round clomid,(both unsuccessful). on 2nd round of clomid. hCG test 3-19!

mrs62610 replied to jessi2056's response:
That's wonderful to hear! Glad you are doing so well and thanks for updating us!
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 14 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. Switched to RE. Doing Femara, Ovidrel, Progesterone this cycle. 25mm follicle! AF due July 17/18. Blood test July 17!

att76 replied to jessi2056's response:
Glad to hear everything is going well! I can understand the fear of her not moving and panicking. I know it was a long road for you and you just want her to stay healthy! Thanks for the support and update! Keep in touch!
Me(36), DH(37), TTC 20 months,3 rounds clomid, 3 IUIs with HCG trigger/clomid all BFNs, now trying naturally

Spotlight: Member Stories

The recent miscarriage has torn me apart so much that i feel depressed.. Then to top things off, the next few months i was diagnosed with blood clots...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.