Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Did clomid cause muchies?
Ashst08 posted:
Hi, my name is Ashley and my husband and I have been trying for four years now. I just graduated college in June so we started clomid and I just finished my first round. I am not pregnant so i'm hoping and praying for the next round. I was wondering though, did anyone else want to just eat and eat while on clomid? I just wanted to munch and have gained a few pounds because of it. I had no other side effects, and maybe this isn't even a side effect. It said that less than 1% gained anyting while on clomid so maybe I was just anxious. Anyway, I would appreciate anyones imput.

roxypam responded:
I'm also taking clomid and i am in the 2ww period. I actually did not have a lot of side effects on clomid, just hot flashes. I'm also taking Metformin (I have PCOS), and this had made me lose my appetite, so i don't really eat a lot. I haven't heard about the side effect you are having, may be someone else's input can tell us more. Let's see. And good luck to you and a lot of baby dust for your next round.

Ashst08 replied to roxypam's response:
Thanks, I wish the same for you!

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful