Skip to content
Did clomid cause muchies?
Ashst08 posted:
Hi, my name is Ashley and my husband and I have been trying for four years now. I just graduated college in June so we started clomid and I just finished my first round. I am not pregnant so i'm hoping and praying for the next round. I was wondering though, did anyone else want to just eat and eat while on clomid? I just wanted to munch and have gained a few pounds because of it. I had no other side effects, and maybe this isn't even a side effect. It said that less than 1% gained anyting while on clomid so maybe I was just anxious. Anyway, I would appreciate anyones imput.

roxypam responded:
I'm also taking clomid and i am in the 2ww period. I actually did not have a lot of side effects on clomid, just hot flashes. I'm also taking Metformin (I have PCOS), and this had made me lose my appetite, so i don't really eat a lot. I haven't heard about the side effect you are having, may be someone else's input can tell us more. Let's see. And good luck to you and a lot of baby dust for your next round.

Ashst08 replied to roxypam's response:
Thanks, I wish the same for you!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been a Moderator with WebMD for 7 years now, working in almost every part of the community here. I have worked with the TTC group off and on ...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.