Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Not ovulating on 2nd round of clomid
An_247040 posted:
Hi

I had a qsn about how clomid works? I took my first round of clomid last month and ovulated on CD14 but no luck with pregnancy ... I am on my 2nd round of clomid and on CD 15 but there are still no signs of ovulation...i am beginning to get worried if i will ovulate this month at all or not...i have been using the digi OPK to track my ovulation...but no sign yet...can anyone plzz tell me if this is normal ?? Can the day of ovulation be different every month on clomid ?? Has anyone experienced this ??

maragayle responded:
I only O'd on 150mg of Clomid...even then it was sporadic. It would literally be every other month on that dose. Sometimes it works for people, sometimes it doesn't.
Me 23, DH 25, TTC 2 years,8 rounds Clomid, round three 7.5mg Femara this cycle, test 7/23

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
I vary when I O somtimes, from 18-23. It could still happen for you.
Me(26)DH(28)DD(3) TTC 2nd- 11 mos, 1st round of clomid - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Been trying naturally 5months, OB appt on the 23rd.

An_247040 responded:
Thanks u ladies !! I'm having my fingers crossed...but i think i might not O this month...will be going for my blood work on tuesday...so will know for sure as to what is happening...

sproutkm responded:
What is the reason you are on clomid? just not ovulating?

Eyesmoker responded:
My periods were irregular coz of my thyroid..so i was given provera for AF to start and then clomid to ovulate..

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed with PCOS in the Fall of 2011 when after a year of TTC and being unsuccessful went in to see the doctor. I was placed on Metformin 500...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.