Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
1 week down, 1 to go
mrs62610 posted:
I haven't been on here much lately, I have been really busy with my new business and trying to get ready for vacation. I am currently 6/7 DPO and have absolutely NO PMS symptoms! I looked back at FF and I had sore breasts at 2DPO last cycle (I did the exact same regimen last cycle and I have had sore breasts at some point during EVERY tww) That is not to say that things can't be different even if the cycles start out the same, but I just have a really good feeling about it this time. If I'm wrong I will just look like a major idiot but that's ok. We will be leaving Friday for vacation and get back on the 19th. I go the 20th for a beta HCG test. I am bringing some FRER's with me though because I just don't want to wait!!
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 14 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. Switched to RE. Doing Femara, Ovidrel, Progesterone this cycle. 25mm follicle! AF due July 17/18. Blood test July 17!

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
You couldn't look more like a major idiot than I've made myself look! LOL So oh well! Good luck! I'm hoping for ya!
Me(26)DH(28)DD(3) TTC 2nd- 11 mos, 1st round of clomid - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Been trying naturally 5months, OB appt on the 23rd.

mrs62610 replied to Leah25Brooke2's response:
Ha ha! We are always our biggest critics! Thanks!
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 15 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. Switched to RE. Doing Femara, Ovidrel, LP Progesterone this cycle. 2 Mature follicles! AF due August 18th. Blood test August 20th!

roxypam responded:
Well at leat you are staying positive, nothing wrong with that. Have a nice vacation, keep us posted if you can.

mrs62610 replied to roxypam's response:
Thanks! I will let everyone know what the HPT's say when I get back on the 19th. Where we are going I won't have internet access.
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 15 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. Switched to RE. Doing Femara, Ovidrel, LP Progesterone this cycle. 2 Mature follicles! AF due August 18th. Blood test August 20th!

maragayle replied to mrs62610's response:
Good luck! Hopefully you have some good news for us when you return from vacation! Have fun!
Me 23, DH 25, TTC 2 years,8 rounds Clomid, round three 7.5mg Femara this cycle, test 7/23

Spotlight: Member Stories

I never had regular cycles except while on birth control. My DH (31) and I married in 2004 and starting ttc beginning of '07. I waited a till July...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.