Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
1 week down, 1 to go
mrs62610 posted:
I haven't been on here much lately, I have been really busy with my new business and trying to get ready for vacation. I am currently 6/7 DPO and have absolutely NO PMS symptoms! I looked back at FF and I had sore breasts at 2DPO last cycle (I did the exact same regimen last cycle and I have had sore breasts at some point during EVERY tww) That is not to say that things can't be different even if the cycles start out the same, but I just have a really good feeling about it this time. If I'm wrong I will just look like a major idiot but that's ok. We will be leaving Friday for vacation and get back on the 19th. I go the 20th for a beta HCG test. I am bringing some FRER's with me though because I just don't want to wait!!
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 14 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. Switched to RE. Doing Femara, Ovidrel, Progesterone this cycle. 25mm follicle! AF due July 17/18. Blood test July 17!

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
You couldn't look more like a major idiot than I've made myself look! LOL So oh well! Good luck! I'm hoping for ya!
Me(26)DH(28)DD(3) TTC 2nd- 11 mos, 1st round of clomid - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Been trying naturally 5months, OB appt on the 23rd.

mrs62610 replied to Leah25Brooke2's response:
Ha ha! We are always our biggest critics! Thanks!
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 15 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. Switched to RE. Doing Femara, Ovidrel, LP Progesterone this cycle. 2 Mature follicles! AF due August 18th. Blood test August 20th!

roxypam responded:
Well at leat you are staying positive, nothing wrong with that. Have a nice vacation, keep us posted if you can.

mrs62610 replied to roxypam's response:
Thanks! I will let everyone know what the HPT's say when I get back on the 19th. Where we are going I won't have internet access.
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 15 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. Switched to RE. Doing Femara, Ovidrel, LP Progesterone this cycle. 2 Mature follicles! AF due August 18th. Blood test August 20th!

maragayle replied to mrs62610's response:
Good luck! Hopefully you have some good news for us when you return from vacation! Have fun!
Me 23, DH 25, TTC 2 years,8 rounds Clomid, round three 7.5mg Femara this cycle, test 7/23

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful