Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Round three of Clomid and have questions
mommytrying posted:
Well this will be my third month taking Clomid 50mg. I am used to having heavy and long cycles and this month its really strange, My cycle was a day an half and im supposed to take the clomid on 5-9 cycle day. I have been more tired than normal and just have not had much of a appetite for food and have had a headache. Has this happened to anyone and did you still take the clomid on those days?

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
I would talk to your Dr/nurse.. I've never had that happen.
Me(26)DH(28)DD(3) TTC 2nd- 1yr, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Been trying naturally 6mos, waiting for AF in Sep to start 100mg of Clomid!

mommytrying replied to Leah25Brooke2's response:
Thank you for responding. After thinking about it and reading some the posts i called the doctor and he is wanting to see me next week.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, my name is Crystal and I am 25 years old and my husband, Adrian, is 27 and we have been married for a little over three years. For quite some t...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.