Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Really wanting that BFP..
Leah25Brooke2 posted:
I've just been thinking a lot lately. After hitting the year mark, and "offically" dealing with infertility, it's just hit me that this really sucks. I'd just so love to be pregnant and glowing right about now...
Me(26)DH(28)DD(3) TTC 2nd- 1yr, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Been trying naturally 6mos, waiting for AF in Sep to start 100mg of Clomid!

att76 responded:
You are absolutely right...this does suck!!! Everyone on here wants their BFP too! Hopefully we all will get ours sooner rather than later!!!
Me(36), DH(37), TTC 20 months,3 rounds clomid, 3 IUIs with HCG trigger/clomid all BFNs, now trying naturally

Leah25Brooke2 replied to att76's response:
Ugh! I just never thought this would be me. Ya know?
Me(26)DH(28)DD(3) TTC 2nd- 1yr, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Been trying naturally 6mos, waiting for AF in Sep to start 100mg of Clomid!

roxypam replied to Leah25Brooke2's response:
I understand you completely, i'm in the same boat, one year of trying and nothing, just bad news and BFN. I never thought i will go through this situation, everybody is looking at you wondering when this belly will get bigger, but they see nothing, and you can see in their eyes that they have pity on me but they can't tell me. I'm thinking of taking a break...This is really frustrating and i'm not that strong.

att76 replied to Leah25Brooke2's response:
I know exactly what you mean. I see myself with kids...when I think about the future, but just feel like it NEVER will happen!
Me(36), DH(37), TTC 20 months,3 rounds clomid, 3 IUIs with HCG trigger/clomid all BFNs, now trying naturally

Leah25Brooke2 replied to att76's response:
I really think it will happen for all of us! There is hope! It just sucks to have to wait. But God has his reasons, and I do believe that His will is best, and He knows when the best time for us is.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello All. My husband and I have been TTC baby # 2 since July 2010 so we are 17 months of trying. I will say it is much easier having my son now. He i...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.