Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Updated plan
mrs62610 posted:
So, I went for my baseline U/S this morning and everything looks good. The RE suggested doing the same thing this cycle but adding an IUI. Our insurance covers it so we figured why not. I go in on Tuesday the 4th for the follicle check and maybe ovidrel that day and IUI Wednesday or Thursday.
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 15 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. Switched to RE. Doing Femara, Ovidrel, LP Progesterone this cycle. 2 Mature follicles! AF due August 18th. Blood test August 20th!

jessi2056 responded:
Wishing you Luck!
Me (23), DH (24) TTC for 20 months, 3 m/c's no live births. 1 round of Femara, 1 round clomid,(both unsuccessful). on 2nd round of clomid. hCG test 3-19!

mrs62610 replied to jessi2056's response:
Thanks! How are you doing?
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 15 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. Switched to RE. Doing Femara, Ovidrel, LP Progesterone this cycle. 2 Mature follicles! AF due August 18th. Blood test August 20th!

roxypam responded:
The best of luck! That's good your insurance covers it, i'm glad you are staying strong and positive.

maragayle responded:
Nice! Definitely helps that the insurance covers it. At least you'll KNOW you're timing things right and don't have to worry about BDing.
Me 23, DH 25, TTC 2 years,8 rounds Clomid, round four 7.5mg Femara this cycle, test 8/27

mrs62610 replied to maragayle's response:
Yes we are very fortunate to have excellent insurance! (DH works for the state) I think they called it "Expanded Infertility Coverage" or something like that. It will be nice not having to worry about timing and they said we could bd as much as we wanted even up to the IUI since DH's count is good. I hope the IUI isn't painful, that part I won't be looking forward to!

I see you can test today! Have you been using hpt's or just waiting for the blood test? Praying for a positive for you!!!

kam20 replied to mrs62610's response:
I hope everything work out for you!!! Its very good you have great insurance keep us posted on how things are going with the IUI.

maragayle replied to mrs62610's response:
I've just been using HPTs. In the fog that is Monday morning, I completely forgot to test this morning until AFTER I had peed. Fail. I'm just going to wait to test tomorrow. II've had some cramping today and a little spotting this afternoon, so it may be a waste of a test. I'll wait and see what's going on in the morning. Ugh.
Me 23, DH 25, TTC 2 years,8 rounds Clomid, round four 7.5mg Femara this cycle, test 8/27

Arrgh! That is so frustrating! Holding out hope for tomorrow!

att76 replied to mrs62610's response:
Hey there! Sorry I have been MIA but I started back at school (teaching) and start my classes for my masters tomorrow!! It has been a busy couple of weeks!

Glad to hear about the insurance covering IUI. Our insurance does NOT cover any infertility so everything we have done has been out of pocket. It kind of sucks, but that is the way it is! You are definintly lucky!!

I go tomorrow for my CD 12 u/s and if everything looks good we will do our IUI on Thursday! I kind of came to a revalation yesterday! My DH just sat there while I told him and was like"yeah, that's what I have been trying to tell you!" Anyway, my revalation was that it is totally in God's hands. As much as I want this to happen NOW, I can't make it happen. I have to let Him be the one to tell me when it is time. It is hard for me to really let go like that, but I think it will really help with the stress level.

When will you be doing your IUI? Good luck!!
Me(36), DH(37), TTC 20 months,3 rounds clomid, 3 IUIs with HCG trigger/clomid all BFNs, now trying naturally

att76 replied to maragayle's response:
Hey Mara! I hate it when you forget to pee on a stick!! I did that a couple of months ago and I think it toally messed with my head after that! I was checking to see if I was Oing and got a false positive! Then nothing went right that month! You just want to dip the stick in the toilet and be done with it!!

Well good luck tomorrow...holding out hope also!!
Me(36), DH(37), TTC 20 months,3 rounds clomid, 3 IUIs with HCG trigger/clomid all BFNs, now trying naturally

roxypam replied to maragayle's response:
Oh yes holding hope for you!

maragayle replied to att76's response:
BFN. I had one episode of spotting yesterday but nothing since. It wasn't much, but I've had cramps off and on, too, so I'm sure AF is on her way. She'll arrive in the next week or so.

Hope all goes well! I have to say I'm happy not to be starting up with Masters classes this semester! With the little guy, it's hard to find the energy to go to class at night after working all day. (I thought it was hard before him, but that last semester was a killer!)

mrs62610 replied to att76's response:
I have been working really hard to just let it all go and give all my worries to Him. I've been doing better about the TTC thing but now I just have other stresses like opening a new business, dealing with the people who rent some of the space, yadda, yadda, yadda..... But I'm actively working on eliminating the anxiety! It sounds like you have alot going on as well! I'll be praying for you! I have my CD13 U/S next Tuesday (4th) and IUI that Wednesday or Thursday.

So sorry for the BFN. I hate that there really isn't any one thing to say that will help. All I can say, is that I'm praying for all of us on here to get BFPs soon!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, My name is Nikki and I am 33 years old. I will be celebrating my 1 year anniversary June 12th 2011. My husband's name is Mike and he is 36....More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.