Skip to content
Un-related TTC
mrs62610 posted:
I know this forum is all about TTC, but I feel I can ask some of you this. I would do the same for anyone here. For those of you who don't believe in prayer or don't want to read further I understand, I don't mean to offend anyone.

DH and I spent part of last night in the ER with my Mom, she broke her leg. She will need surgery this week to correct it and they will be putting some pins in it to keep it in place. Would you mind praying for her? She has ALOT of allergies and has had anaphylactic reactions to anesthetics and anitbiotics before and is also allergic to Benadryl. She is extremely worried that they will give her something that they shouldn't or hasn't had before and will kill her. I can't say I blame her for being scared, things like that do happen in hospitals. Anyway, I/we would appreciate any and all prayers anyone would be willing to send. Thank you.
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 16 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. 3rd round of Femara, Ovidrel, and LP Progesterone. Adding IUI this cycle

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
Of course I will keep her in my prayers! Sorry that had to happen. Hope that she recovers soon!
Me(26)DH(28)DD(3) TTC 2nd- 1yr, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Been trying naturally 6mos, waiting for AF in Sep to start 100mg of Clomid!

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.