Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
IUI tomorrow
mrs62610 posted:
Went for my U/S today, 25mm follicle! I did the Ovidrel at 9 this morning and I go in for the IUI tomorrow morning. I can't wait to get it over with and start the 2ww! Blood test on the 18th!
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 16 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. 3rd round of Femara, Ovidrel, and LP Progesterone. Adding IUI this cycle

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
Awesome!! I'll be praying for you that it works! Let us know how you feel afterwards. I can't wait to start my two week wait either.. Im only on CD 2. Hopefully the IUI is just what you need to get your BFP!
Me(26)DH(28)DD(3) TTC 2nd- 1yr, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Been trying naturally 6mos, waiting for AF in Sep to start 100mg of Clomid!

mrs62610 replied to Leah25Brooke2's response:
Thanks! I will let you know how it goes! I think I may have asked you this before but when do you usually O? I am so glad that I have been Oing around CD 14, so much better than 20, 22, 31, etc!
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 16 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. 3rd round of Femara, Ovidrel, and LP Progesterone. Adding IUI this cycle

roxypam responded:
This is so good news!!! Good luck for the IUI tomorrow girl, time just flew by really fast.
We will pray that everything goes smoothly and you get your BFP at the end. So excited for you.

att76 responded:
Good luck with the IUI. Just relax and don't get to nervous. Let us know how it all goes!
Me(36), DH(37), TTC 20 months,3 rounds clomid, 3 IUIs with HCG trigger/clomid all BFNs, now trying naturally

Leah25Brooke2 replied to mrs62610's response:
I've been O'ing CD 18-23! Or later sometimes probably but it's uncharted! It's crazy! Thats why they upped me to 100mg! They didn't tell me what days to take it on, I'm assuming 3-7 since I'm a late ovulater.. 5-9 wouldn't make sense. So I'm starting the clomid tomorrow. I didn't have any side effects with the 50mg except hot flashes.. I'm hoping I can say the same this go round...
Me(26)DH(28)DD(3) TTC 2nd- 1yr, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Been trying naturally 6mos, waiting for AF in Sep to start 100mg of Clomid!

Thanks everyone, I will let you guys know how it goes! Leah, That sucks Oing that late, it feels like time is just being wasted! Hopefully the Clomid will shorten your cycle some though.

Leah25Brooke2 replied to mrs62610's response:
I know right? And isn't it true that the egg is better when you O earlier? Though I heard/read that somewhere. What I hate about Oing late, is like you said, it takes forever.. it makes your whole cycle really long. If Clomid 100 mg doesn't work, they are going to put me on Femara!

I have heard that before too, not sure where either. I hope you don't have to resort to Femara but if you do, I know you'll like it much better!

The IUI went great! No pain at all! I was kind of tense and the nurse doing it kept asking if I was ok. I said it doesn't hurt but I'm tense in anticipation of it hurting! She just chuckled. Anyway, I start the progesterone on Friday and blood test on the 18th!

maragayle replied to mrs62610's response:
Good luck!
Me 23, DH 25, TTC 2 years,8 rounds Clomid, round four 7.5mg Femara this cycle, test 8/27

roxypam replied to mrs62610's response:
Good luck to you. i pray you have your BFP!!! We need good news!!

jessi2056 replied to mrs62610's response:
I am so excited for you! I hope everything works this time! everything crossed for you for the 18th!!!
Me (23), DH (24) TTC for 20 months, 3 m/c's no live births. 1 round of Femara, 1 round clomid,(both unsuccessful). on 2nd round of clomid. hCG test 3-19!

mrs62610 replied to jessi2056's response:
Thanks everyone! Oh boy O was painful yesterday! My left ovary started throbbing around six and didn't stop until around 7:30 and it's still sore today! That was the most painful ovulation I've ever experienced.

chaos612 replied to mrs62610's response:
my O has been painful the last 2 cycles this is my 5th cycle of clomid I had 1 miscarriage and 1 ectopic preganacy went in on tuesday for my IUI so for me clomid works great will be praying for us

mrs62610 replied to chaos612's response:
I'll be praying too! Good luck to you, we should find out our results around the same time. Hopefully, we will both get our BFP's

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 23 years old and my husband and I have been trying to concive for about 2 years. I was diagnosed with PCOS and I think I have every possible sym...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.