Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
First cycle of 100mg clomid...
babywishes164 posted:
I START MY FIRST CYCLE OF CLOMID AROUND THE 15TH. I HAVE JUST BEEN OFF BIRTH CONTROL FOR 2 MONTHS, AND I HAD NO PERIODS THE 4 MONTHS I WAS ON IT. I ONLY TOOK IT TO GET MY PERIODS ON TRACK. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONCIEVE OFF AND ON FOR 6 YEARS. I HAD CERVICAL CANCER REMOVED AND PARE OF MY CERVIX IS GONE. I HAD A MISCARRIAGE ALMOST 3 YEARS AGO AND IT WAS DEVISTATING. HAS ANYONE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM AND HAD SUCESS ON CLOMID? WHAT KIND OF PREGNANCY WILL I HAVE WITH A WEAK CERVIX?

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
I've had a miscarriage and I know how devastating that can be. I don't know anything about a weak cervix, other than I think there are ways of helping the cervix support the weight and pressure during pregnancy. I, too, am taking 100mg clomid. I started today. Good luck! Sorry you have to be here but we're glad to have you!
Me(26)DH(28)DD(3) TTC 2nd- 1yr, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Been trying naturally 6mos, waiting for AF in Sep to start 100mg of Clomid!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi Everyone! My name is Lauren and I am 28 years old. I have been married for 6 years and have a 4 year-old daughter who is anxiously awaiting a lit...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful