Heres my quick rundown

me :30 pcos diagnosed july 2012 (1 daughter age 9) unplanned naturally
dh: 32 Fine,no biological children

Aug 1-10: Generic provera to bring on

Aug 16:

Aug 18-22: Clomid (no side effects )

Aug 24-31: Daily

Sept 4 : Blood draw to see if i ovulated

So heres the thing,maybe its wishful thinking but i feel like i have symptoms. I have had a lil nausea,headaches,sleepiness,and sorry tmi but disharge today. Looked up online and others have had early symptoms too and turned up preggers.

Im reallly hoping to be

Im going to take a early response test friday, I took one yesterday just for kicks but got an obvious

So friday will be 6days before missed cycle so im hoping for a .

I will keep yall posted
FirstPrevious12NextLast

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
Good luck!
Me(26)DH(28)DD(3) TTC 2nd- 13 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Been trying naturally 6mos, waiting for AF in Sep to start 100mg of Clomid!

roxypam responded:
Best of luck to you!
Just be sure what you are feeling are not side effects from the Clomid, cause i had all those, but BFN.
But everybody is different, i really hope you get your BFP. Keep us posted. How was the results of your blood draw?
I like all your smileys and stuff, wonder how you did it.
Good luck and keep in touch.
Me(30) DH(38).TTC 1yr.3mths 1700mg Metformin.2rounds 50mg clomid.Ovulated but all BFN.On a break before seeing RE.

sspraglin replied to Leah25Brooke2's response:
Thank you very much!

sspraglin replied to roxypam's response:
I didnt even think of that cause i was so excited not to have any effects when i was on it ,thanks for heads up. I havent heard back from blood draw,they use an outside lab so im still waiting. Im also on fertility friend i think its called and they have all those smileys,i just copied my post from there

maragayle replied to sspraglin's response:
Good luck. Ditto what others have said. Don't read into "symptoms" too much because they can actually be side effects to the medication. I didn't get a lot of those side effects on Clomid until after I had taken it.
Me 23, DH 25, TTC 2 years,8 rounds Clomid, round four 7.5mg Femara this cycle, test 8/27

Leah25Brooke2 replied to sspraglin's response:
Definitely ditto about the symptoms. I am notorious for reading into symptoms, I do it every month, and every month I get a BFN. The month I did get a BFP, I didn't notice any symptoms!
Me(26)DH(28)DD(3) TTC 2nd- 13 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Been trying naturally 6mos, waiting for AF in Sep to start 100mg of Clomid!

[br> and it turns out i didnt even ovulate. The doc is increasing my dosage of clomid. I know this is only my first round but i cant help but be . I didnt get my results until after I took the first response test and got a so I was bummed x2. Kinda nervous about what to expect this round, the 50mg of clomid didnt give me any side effects i thought,but turns out they were just delayed apparently.

I'm sorry, that sucks. We've all been there.

sspraglin responded:
Thanks everyone!

So when i talked to the nurse i asked if i will need provera again and she said she didnt know,that i should take a pregnancy test if i dont get my period when expected and if negative call her back for prescription. I didnt think to ask but why would she say that? Did any of you get naturally even though you didnt ovulate ? I get that provera is bad if you are pregnant,but why would i need to check if i didnt ovulate ? Also,im cramping pretty bad today,maybe af is on the way ? So confused!

DJ3122 replied to sspraglin's response:
I experienced a similar cycle last month..did not ovulate with 50mg clomid..so i did not get AF on my own..my RE did some tests n said that i will not be able to get AF on my own..so she put me on provera n upped my clomid to 100mg this cycle..on CD9 today..hopefully i ovulate this month!!

maragayle replied to sspraglin's response:
They want you to take a test just in case. Better safe than sorry! I've been told to wait until CD35, if no AF test, if negative then start provera. I rarely get AF with negative O. If I do, it's really late. The provera will help to jump start things anyway, so you can get on to the next cycle!
Me 23, DH 25, TTC 2 years,8 rounds Clomid, round four 7.5mg Femara this cycle, test 8/27

sspraglin replied to maragayle's response:
So to pick up where I left off,

Since I didnt ovulate i didnt get my period naturally. I had light spotting,but no period so my doc has me back on provera. Tomorrow is my last pill and im hoping it wont take another week to start like last time. i have been seriously moody, who knows how i will be on 100mg of clomid. This process is so long and drawn out. I read others posts and im wondering why i wasnt put on metformin, should i be looking for another doc. Whats iui? On a side note, I watched "what to expect when you are expecting" last night. It was a good movie,but made me a litle sad.

sept 13- provera to start period

IUI is intrauterine insemintation. Im also on 100mg of Clomid. I ovulated, and am now on the 2ww. Waiting sucks! I hope you start AF soon. I took Provera last year to get AF, I usually started while taking the Provera. Do you have PCOS?

newly diagnosed with pcos, but the doc didnt offer anything to treat it.