Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
clomid
Pr3tty posted:
I started clomid (50mg) this month. My husband and I have been TTC for over 2 years. I'm hoping that clomid works this month. Since I started clomid I've had hot flashes and a lot of mood swings, and I'm starting to get some strange cramping. Has anyone else had cramping with clomid? Is it normal?

mrs62610 responded:
Depending on where the cramping is and where you are in your cycle it could be ovulation. Are you being monitored mid-cycle by your dr?
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 16 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. 3rd round of Femara, Ovidrel, and LP Progesterone. Adding IUI this cycle. Blood test 9/18

maragayle responded:
I get cramping around O. It almost feels like period cramps. It sometimes aches more on one side, but usually I can feel it across my abdomen and even in my back on occasion. Like Mrs said, if you're near that time in your cycle, it could be that.
Me 23, DH 25, TTC 2 years,8 rounds Clomid, round four 7.5mg Femara this cycle, test 8/27

Spotlight: Member Stories

My DH and I have been trying to concieve for about 2 years. We have had 2 miscarriages and have been through the gamut of infertility testing. In my y...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.