Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
still waiting
att76 posted:
Sorry I have been a little MIA lately, but things have been crazy. I check in once in a while, but haven't posted a whole lot because I am trying to keep myself less stressed. However, I don't think that is working. I thought I was less stressed and then towards the end of when I am suppose to get AF I start thinking about everything more and more. I know I shouldn't but it truely is hard not to!!!

I have been having some weird things happen this month and I have a message into my RE into why my body is doing this. I won't go into TMI specifics but lets just say BLOOD! I am sure it is just spotting since AF is suppose to show up soon, but it is just annoying. I took a test today only because RE told me to test after 2 weeks, of course BFN. I knew that is what it would be because of all the things that have been happening lately.

Hope everyone else is doing well!
Me(36), DH(37), TTC 20 months,3 rounds clomid, 3 IUIs with HCG trigger/clomid all BFNs, now trying naturally

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been trying to get pregnant again and have been taking 150 mg of clomid. I have been doing this for the last 6 months. We are just hoping to ha...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful