Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
still waiting
att76 posted:
Sorry I have been a little MIA lately, but things have been crazy. I check in once in a while, but haven't posted a whole lot because I am trying to keep myself less stressed. However, I don't think that is working. I thought I was less stressed and then towards the end of when I am suppose to get AF I start thinking about everything more and more. I know I shouldn't but it truely is hard not to!!!

I have been having some weird things happen this month and I have a message into my RE into why my body is doing this. I won't go into TMI specifics but lets just say BLOOD! I am sure it is just spotting since AF is suppose to show up soon, but it is just annoying. I took a test today only because RE told me to test after 2 weeks, of course BFN. I knew that is what it would be because of all the things that have been happening lately.

Hope everyone else is doing well!
Me(36), DH(37), TTC 20 months,3 rounds clomid, 3 IUIs with HCG trigger/clomid all BFNs, now trying naturally

Spotlight: Member Stories

I stopped taking Birth control June 2011. After a year of no success of getting pregnant and and thinking i was not ovulating(i took the test and neve...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.