Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
ultrasound
sproutkm posted:
so last month i did an ultrasound a dc5 and i had a cyst in my right ovary so i was not able to do my second round of clomid. i have an appt monday to see if the cyst is gone if so i can start my next cycle of clomid. I am nervous and excited. wish me luck

mrs62610 responded:
Good luck! Let us know how it goes!
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 16 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. 3rd round of Femara, Ovidrel, and LP Progesterone. Adding IUI this cycle. Blood test 9/18

roxypam responded:
Good luck to you! Hope things get better.
Me(30) DH(38).TTC 1yr.3mths 1700mg Metformin.2rounds 50mg clomid.Ovulated but all BFN.On a break before seeing RE.

sproutkm responded:
okay so i had my ultrasound yesterday evening and the cyst was gone! he gave me another round of clomid and we will try it again.

maragayle replied to sproutkm's response:
Woohoo! Good luck with the new cycle!
Me 23, DH 25, TTC 2 years,8 rounds Clomid, round four 7.5mg Femara this cycle, test 8/27

Leah25Brooke2 replied to sproutkm's response:
Yay! Good luck!
Me(26)DH(28)DD(3) TTC 2nd- 13 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Been trying naturally 6mos, waiting for AF in Sep to start 100mg of Clomid!

sproutkm responded:
thank you ladies ill keep you posted on how this cycle works for us. im excited and nervous

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live in the UK with my DH and we have just finished our 3rd unsuccessful IVF....( I also did 1 once before with ex) So after 4 IVF failure's I&#...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful