Skip to content
ultrasound
sproutkm posted:
so last month i did an ultrasound a dc5 and i had a cyst in my right ovary so i was not able to do my second round of clomid. i have an appt monday to see if the cyst is gone if so i can start my next cycle of clomid. I am nervous and excited. wish me luck

mrs62610 responded:
Good luck! Let us know how it goes!
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 16 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. 3rd round of Femara, Ovidrel, and LP Progesterone. Adding IUI this cycle. Blood test 9/18

roxypam responded:
Good luck to you! Hope things get better.
Me(30) DH(38).TTC 1yr.3mths 1700mg Metformin.2rounds 50mg clomid.Ovulated but all BFN.On a break before seeing RE.

sproutkm responded:
okay so i had my ultrasound yesterday evening and the cyst was gone! he gave me another round of clomid and we will try it again.

maragayle replied to sproutkm's response:
Woohoo! Good luck with the new cycle!
Me 23, DH 25, TTC 2 years,8 rounds Clomid, round four 7.5mg Femara this cycle, test 8/27

Leah25Brooke2 replied to sproutkm's response:
Yay! Good luck!
Me(26)DH(28)DD(3) TTC 2nd- 13 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Been trying naturally 6mos, waiting for AF in Sep to start 100mg of Clomid!

sproutkm responded:
thank you ladies ill keep you posted on how this cycle works for us. im excited and nervous

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Tara, I am 27, my hubby-Aaron is 25,. We got married 4/3/09 TTC since Jan , I have 2 little girls they are 9 & 7, started clomid at 50m...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.