Skip to content
New Girl on board
MrsPhillips1179 posted:
I am on my 10th day of my cycle, and yesterday was my last day of clomid. I am on round 1 of clomid and I was started on 100mg. I am having a very hard time with worrying about if I am going to become pregnant and how long it is going to take. My fsh levels were good so my DR says I am creating eggs, I am just not ovulating. I have been with my husband 7 years, married 3yrs and we have tried naturally almost the entire time we have been together. I keep blaming my weight and my caffeine intake, I am always picking on me on why I am not prego yet. Any suggestions on to how to calm down and just flow with it? How have you all done on the clomid? How many rounds does it ususally take and how many MGs were you all prescribed? I am so new to this so please tell me if I am doing this correctly! Thanks ladies! xoxox

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
Welcome! We're on our 13 mos of trying for our second. I ovulated on 50 mg, got a BFP (big fat positive) on the second round, but miscarried. Now I'm on 100mg, like you, and on CD 17 hoping that ovulation has already taken place.

I don't really have any advice on how to not worry- because I'm a worrier! I'm christian, so the only thing that really seems to help me is faith and prayer.

Good luck with your journey - we're not far off on our cycle dates so we should be testing around the same time.
Me(26)DH(28)DD(3) TTC 2nd- 13 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Been trying naturally 6mos, waiting for AF in Sep to start 100mg of Clomid!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 36 years old, and I have been married 5 years. My husband and myself have been together for over 7 years. We have been trying to have a baby sinc...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.