Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Sept 2012 cycle
Nagi08 posted:
OK, so I figured I should start this discussion for those of us starting out this month on clomid, we have been ttc for 1.1/5 and all seemed not to work out with a BFP, then we went to the Dr and I was prescribed with Clomid 50mg cycle day 4-8. And today is cd4 already. now, something I didn't ask about is if one has to take it with meal b4 bed time or, and when would it be safe to start testing (OPK) its my 1st time getting on clomid so am not sure what to expect and what not to-------how ever, I had a DS who didn't make it and would have been 7yrs now, DH has a DD she's 11yrs from a previous marriage and we've been ttc our 1st since January's 2011. Let's all shear our experiences together as we journey along this road with the hope of our miracle happening soonest. Baby dust to us all*******

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
I'm on my 2ww from my first cycle of 100mg. I took 50mg last Nov-Feb, three rounds. I got a BFP in Dec but had a m/c. We tried naturally for six months after the Clomid didn't give us what we wanted, though I did O on 50 mg. I O'd on CD 18 this cycle and we BD'd around O and on my most fertile day so we'll see. Really hoping.. we've been TTC our 2nd for 13mos. It depends on your cycle length when to start testing. Maragayle and I had a discussion that sometimes OPK's aren't that accurate.. she Os but never gets a positive OPK. I did get a positive OPK this cycle, so if you want to test I would start around day 10, if your cycle is usually short. If its longer, I start testing when I feel O pains and my CM looks right.
Me(26)DH(28)DD(3) TTC 2nd- 13 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Been trying naturally 6mos, waiting for AF in Sep to start 100mg of Clomid!

Spotlight: Member Stories

M(27)H(31)DS(2) TTC 12M clomid/estridol 2/12

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful