Skip to content
Waiting not so patiently
vDurant posted:
This is the week I should be seeing my period. I'm so hoping that I don't see it on the 28th or any day after and get a BFP. It is very nerve wracking waiting. This was my first month taking clomid 50mg and I even used a OPK and new which day I was ovulating so keep your fingers crossed for me and send plenty of baby dust.

An_241646 responded:
Looks like we both are on the same cycle day,,my period is also due (which i don't want it to come) on 28 or after.I'm really anxious and stressed too.This is the first time i took clomid 100mg and metformine together. Really hope this combination works.I had my blood work done on sat. that is 8dpo...and nurse called and told us that my progesterone level is gud, well above where they should be.She want me to come back on Oct.2nd and have a bloodtest to see if i'm PG.Just keeping my fingers and toes crossed and sending lots of baby dust to you too!!!

DJ3122 responded:
I'm due on 28th too !!! Its always nice to hav some cycle buddies . I'm hopin to get a BFP atleast this time..i know the wait drives u mad!! We all r on the same boat..so i understand..hope we all get a BFP this time..good luck !! Keep the prayers on.

roxypam responded:
Waouh, then all of us are cycle buddies. Mine is also due on the 28th. I haven't taken anything this month since i decided to take a brake. Nevertheless, i do not want to see AF. Fingers crossed for us buddies! This is the week!
Me(30) DH(38).TTC 1yr.3mths 1700mg Metformin.2rounds 50mg clomid.Ovulated but all BFN.On a break before seeing RE.

roxypam responded:
Ok cycle buddies. AF showed up for me. It was a surprise, because that makes my cycle to be 26 days, weird! But hey, i've seen a lot of weird stuff with this body of mine, so i can take that.
Good luck to the rest of you. I hope all of you can get a BFP!
Me(30) DH(38).TTC 1yr.3mths 1700mg Metformin.2rounds 50mg clomid.Ovulated but all BFN.On a break before seeing RE.

maragayle responded:
Holy moly...seems a lot of us are on the same timeframe this month. AF is due on the 27th for me. Two more days of waiting before I can take the dreaded/anticipated test.
Me 23, DH 25, TTC 2 years,8 rounds Clomid, round four 7.5mg Femara this cycle, test 8/27

DJ3122 responded:
had some spotting today !! So i guess AF coming.. Hmmmph. Really sad. Anywayz good luck to the rest of u..hope u guys get a BFP..keep us posted.

roxypam replied to DJ3122's response:
Sorry to hear that. Keep trying...I had that sad new yesterday when AF started. Really sad as you said. Stay strong.
Me(30)DH(38).TTC 18 mths.3mths 1700mg Metformin.2rounds 50mg clomid.Ovulated but all BFN.Took 1 month-break, now seeing Fertility Spec, on Femara 5mg (3-7) and trigger shot.HSG test Monday 10/1.

adu123 replied to roxypam's response:
Sorry to hear but I would say dont loose hope....As of now for me even i'm feeling that AF is going to come,with every ache and pain that feeling is going strong n strong ...lets c what happens in coming days..hoping for the best!!

roxypam replied to adu123's response:
Thank you so much, i'm trying not to lose hope even if it is hard. Let me know how it goes for you.
I'm starting Femara tonight. I really pray that it works this time around. At the same time i'm so scarred for my appointment to see if my tubes are ok. I heard it hurts, so im really scarred.
Me(30)DH(38).TTC 18 mths.3mths 1700mg Metformin.2rounds 50mg clomid.Ovulated but all BFN.Took 1 month-break, now seeing Fertility Spec, on Femara 5mg (3-7) and trigger shot.HSG test Monday 10/1.

adu123 replied to roxypam's response:
Not lucky this month ,got my period today.....feeling really bad . After hearing that my progesterone levels are very gud ,I was hoping it to go in gud way but its a failure this time.Going to meet the RE on monday to discuss further plan of action. The nurse that i talked said they are going to keep doing the same thing this cycle also( U/S and blood work) but we are thinking of going for IUI.It is so difficult to decide what to do.

roxypam replied to adu123's response:
I understand how you are feeling right now. I get sad and depressed every time when AF shows up. I don't get the progesterone thing either but what i realized is after ovulation i have sore breasts and as soon as my breasts are not sore anymore i know AF is around the corner because that means the progesterone level just dropped. Are you on clomid? what dosage? I forgot.
We are waiting for DH semen analysis to come back, so we can decide if we will be going for IUI.

Spotlight: Member Stories

TTC for 2 years, 39, married, 14 year old son-so I know it all works! Round 3 of clomid.

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.