Skip to content
doc appt today
sproutkm posted:
I was on clomid all last week i go in for an ultrasound today to see if the eggs are a size the doctor likes if so he is giving me a shot of HCG to make me O. Wish me luck im nervous and my husband cant make it so im even more nervous.

roxypam responded:
I hope everything goes well for you. Good luck!
Me(30) DH(38).TTC 1yr.3mths 1700mg Metformin.2rounds 50mg clomid.Ovulated but all BFN.On a break before seeing RE.

mrs62610 responded:
Good luck!
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 16 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. 3rd round of Femara, Ovidrel, and LP Progesterone. Adding IUI this cycle. Blood test 9/18

sproutkm responded:
okay so my body reacted to the clomid one in each ovary but one is bigger! i have an another ultrasound on Thursday and then i think he will make me O. He said they were still kind of small so he wants them to grow the next few days. and he wants me to test my O wednesday and thursday just in case my body does it on its own. urg all this waiting and ultrasounds suck but i know its an neccessary evil.

Leah25Brooke2 replied to sproutkm's response:
Glad the Clomid is working!
Me(26)DH(29)DD(3.5) TTC 2nd- 13 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Been trying naturally 6mos, on 2WW from Sep cycle of 100mg of Clomid days 3-7.

Spotlight: Member Stories

TTC for 2 years, 39, married, 14 year old son-so I know it all works! Round 3 of clomid.

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.