Skip to content
another ultrasound
sproutkm posted:
have another ultrasound today (2nd one this week) and i hope those eggs are getting bigger! i am assuming if he likes the size he will make me ovulate and do IUI Saturday. Wish me luck!

roxypam responded:
Good luck and eggs get bigger!!!
Me(30)DH(38).TTC 18 mths.3mths 1700mg Metformin.2rounds 50mg clomid.Ovulated but all BFN.Took 1 month-break, now seeing Fertility Spec, on Femara 5mg (3-7) and trigger shot.HSG test Monday 10/1.

mrs62610 responded:
Good luck!!!
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 16 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. 3rd round of Femara, Ovidrel, and LP Progesterone. Adding IUI this cycle. Blood test 9/18

sproutkm responded:
okay so i got back from my appt and my folicile, egg whatever it is called at this stage is mature and grew but my uterine lining is thin so the doc is not optimisic that this round is going to work becaue not much of a lining to attach the folicle to. he put me on robitosin the target brand to help my lining get thicker. i am so frusterated we hit a damn road block every turn we take.

Leah25Brooke2 replied to sproutkm's response:
Ugh! That sucks. If Clomid is thining your lining, you might want to try Femara.
Me(26)DH(29)DD(3.5) TTC 2nd- 13 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Been trying naturally 6mos, on 2WW from Sep cycle of 100mg of Clomid days 3-7.

roxypam replied to sproutkm's response:
Sorry to hear that. Same here, it seems like bad news just keep coming down our way, but i'm not losing hope. Yeah try to talk to your doctor about Femara. My RE wanted to put me on 100mg Clomid but the 50mg alone was thining my lining and drying my CM not forgetting all the nasty side effects, so she prescribed Femara.
Me(30)DH(38).TTC 18 mths.3mths 1700mg Metformin.2rounds 50mg clomid.Ovulated but all BFN.Took 1 month-break, now seeing Fertility Spec, on Femara 5mg (3-7) and trigger shot.HSG test Monday 10/1.

sproutkm replied to roxypam's response:
asked about Famera and he said that he would consider putting me on it for a month and see what happens he wants me to come back when my next cycle starts and see what my follicles/ovaries look like before he decides to put me on femera or a lower doage of clomid. hopefully the cluster of cyst he saw yesterday on the ultrasound are gone.

mrs62610 replied to sproutkm's response:
Glad to hear your dr is listening to you! I hope this cycle works out so you don't have to worry about next month!
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 16 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. 3rd round of Femara, Ovidrel, and LP Progesterone. Adding IUI this cycle. Blood test 9/18

Spotlight: Member Stories

I never had regular cycles except while on birth control. My DH (31) and I married in 2004 and starting ttc beginning of '07. I waited a till July...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.