Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
2nd IUI
Mrs62610 posted:
I had my U/S this morning. one follicle at 18mm and another they said could make it was measuring at 16mm! IUI scheduled for tomorrow morning, we have to be there at 7am for the "collection". Gonna have to go to bed early tonight! The NP we met with said depending on how the count looks postwash, we may or may not do another IUI Friday morning. With the first IUI the sample was really thick which caused the count to go down alot after washing. I didn't realize this until today. Hopefully tomorrow will be better!
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 16 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. 3rd round of Femara, Ovidrel, and LP Progesterone. Adding IUI this cycle. Blood test 9/18

att76 responded:
Good luck tomorrow! I hope this is "the one"!!

When we started going to our RE my DHs sperm was "thick" and he got on some vitamins and they havne't said anything about it since, so maybe if this one is thick again have him think about that!

Let us know how it goes! You are about a week behind me!!
Me(36), DH(37), TTC 20 months,3 rounds clomid, 3 IUIs with HCG trigger/clomid all BFNs, now trying naturally

maragayle responded:
Best of luck!
Me 23, DH 25, TTC 2 years,8 rounds Clomid, round four 7.5mg Femara this cycle, test 8/27

Mrs62610 replied to att76's response:
Thanks ladies! I was surprised that it was thick last time because when he went for the initial SA (November of last year) it was thin. The NP told him to make sure he stays hydrated and that should help it some. We'll see, I'll let you girls kow!
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 16 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. 3rd round of Femara, Ovidrel, and LP Progesterone. Adding IUI this cycle. Blood test 9/18

Leah25Brooke2 replied to Mrs62610's response:
Good luck! Prayers sending your way! Keep us posted!
Me(26)DH(29)DD(3.5) TTC 2nd- 13 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Tried naturally 6mos, on 2WW from Sep cycle of 100mg of Clomid days 3-7. Test 10/4

roxypam replied to Mrs62610's response:
Good luck to you Mrs!
Me(30)DH(38)TTC 18 mths.2rounds 50mg clomid.Ovulated but BFN.Sent to RE, on Femara 5mg (3-7),ovidrel shot

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live in the UK with my DH and we have just finished our 3rd unsuccessful IVF....( I also did 1 once before with ex) So after 4 IVF failure's I&#...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful