Skip to content
Something to look forward to...
maragayle posted:
DH and I have decided to go on vacation during April Vacation (he's a school resource officer, so he has to take time off when the kids do). We've been ridiculously stressed this year between TTC and the pending adoption. So, if we're not pregnant, I don't get a new job (I'm waiting to hear in a few weeks regarding one), and/or we don't have to be home for court for the adoption, we're going to take a week off and go to Florida. We did that last October and haven't had a vacation since. We had SO much fun, and it really helped us to relax. Of course, the dynamic will be a little bit different this time since we'll be toting a two year old around.

What about you, ladies? Is there anything you're looking forward to, to keep your sanity?
Me 23, DH 25, TTC 2 years,8 rounds Clomid, round four 7.5mg Femara this cycle, test 8/27

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
That sounds SO much fun! I'm just looking forward to the Holidays and spending time with family. Brooke is really excited for Christmas, it's always so much fun to watch her open presents. So that's something I'm looking forward to! A vacation to florida sounds just awesome!
Me(26)DH(29)DD(3.5) TTC 2nd- 13 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Tried naturally 6mos, on 2WW from Sep cycle of 100mg of Clomid days 3-7. Test 10/4

maragayle replied to Leah25Brooke2's response:
I'd never been to any of the theme parks, so last time we went pretty much everywhere! I think we may spend 2-3 days doing the theme park thing and just RELAX and lay by the pool the rest of the time. Chasen (our nephew/soon-to-be son) is only 2, but I'm excited to bring him to Disney. I know he won't remember much of it, but I sure will!
Me 23, DH 25, TTC 2 years,8 rounds Clomid, round four 7.5mg Femara this cycle, test 8/27

Mrs_Jolayemi responded:
That's great! A vacation sure does sound good right about now. Lol. What part of Florida are you going to? The child will add to the fun! My job gets so stressful and piling on the stress of ttc at home my hole life spells STRESS right now. A vacation is just what i need and florida sounds like a perfect spot! I hope you get the job your wanting ur in my prayers! I am an adopted child so i know what a blessing adoption is. Right now all that's helping me keep my sanity is that i have finally started fertility treatment! Have done all the tests to rule out other causes so i finally feel i'm doing something about my problem. Fingers crossed!
Mrs Jolayemi

Spotlight: Member Stories

The recent miscarriage has torn me apart so much that i feel depressed.. Then to top things off, the next few months i was diagnosed with blood clots...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.