Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
got my ++opk and need help!
safinn22 posted:
question! took clomid days 5-9 and am currently on cd 19. I FINALLY got my ++opk today. had sex last night and will do again today. How long are those opk's good? Like do I have 12 hours or 72? HELP
Thank you!!

att76 responded:
I think if you really look at the instruction it says 24-36 hours. I don't know what time of the day you did your test, but generally around mid afternoon is the best time to get an accurate reading. Hope that helps.
Me(36), DH(37), TTC 20 months,3 rounds clomid, 3 IUIs with HCG trigger/clomid all BFNs, now trying naturally

mrsmousy responded:
Hello safinn22 -welcome! Looks like we are at the same point in this. I am currently on cd 18. I took 50mg of clomid days 5-9 and my OBGYN said sex days 12,14, and 16. Which is apparently too early. Hoping for a opk today.

I'm sorry for your loss. Any words seem flat.

Good for you for being positive!
Me(27)DH(28)TTC 9 months, on 1st round of clomid 50mg

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live in the UK with my DH and we have just finished our 3rd unsuccessful IVF....( I also did 1 once before with ex) So after 4 IVF failure's I&#...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.