Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
prog. quesion??!!!
safinn22 posted:
am on day 24... took clomid days 5-9 50mg, got my ++opk day 19, bd days 18, 19, and 20. got my prog. tested day 23 and it was at level 23. I have some slight cramps and white discharge... does this mean af is on the way or could it be a pregnancy sign!!???? any help thank you!

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
I think white discharge is a good sign.. but try not to drive yourself crazy wondering! You just have to wait to take that dreaded test!
Me(26)DH(29)DD(3.5) TTC 2nd- 14 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Tried naturally 6mos, 4th round 100mg Clomid - BFN, starting 5th round Clomid 100mg.

roxypam replied to Leah25Brooke2's response:
Agree with Leah. keep yourself busy trying not to read into symptoms, and be strong and patient, and test if AF doesn't show up. I know it is hard but it is better that way. Good luck!
Me(30)DH(38)TTC 18 mths.2rounds 50mg clomid.Ovulated but BFN.Sent to RE, on Femara 5mg (3-7), Ovidrel and IUI.

safinn22 responded:
thanks friends keep ya posted!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Dh and i have been ttc for 3 years with no luck. So we went to see a obgyn who did a laporoscopy on me and after said that my tubes were both open, i ...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful