Skip to content
prog. quesion??!!!
safinn22 posted:
am on day 24... took clomid days 5-9 50mg, got my ++opk day 19, bd days 18, 19, and 20. got my prog. tested day 23 and it was at level 23. I have some slight cramps and white discharge... does this mean af is on the way or could it be a pregnancy sign!!???? any help thank you!

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
I think white discharge is a good sign.. but try not to drive yourself crazy wondering! You just have to wait to take that dreaded test!
Me(26)DH(29)DD(3.5) TTC 2nd- 14 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Tried naturally 6mos, 4th round 100mg Clomid - BFN, starting 5th round Clomid 100mg.

roxypam replied to Leah25Brooke2's response:
Agree with Leah. keep yourself busy trying not to read into symptoms, and be strong and patient, and test if AF doesn't show up. I know it is hard but it is better that way. Good luck!
Me(30)DH(38)TTC 18 mths.2rounds 50mg clomid.Ovulated but BFN.Sent to RE, on Femara 5mg (3-7), Ovidrel and IUI.

safinn22 responded:
thanks friends keep ya posted!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been a Moderator with WebMD for 7 years now, working in almost every part of the community here. I have worked with the TTC group off and on ...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.