Skip to content
crossing my fingers
sproutkm posted:
should be starting today, crossing my fingers of course that i dont. my body has been a little different this month then in the past im sure its nothing but of course your first thought is im i preggo?!?!? just need postive thoughts sent my way and of course i always have positive thoughts for you ladies.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

mrs62610 responded:
Hoping AF stays away for you!!
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 18 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. On 4th round Femara, second IUI. Started Thyroid meds this cycle. Blood test 10/18

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
Hoping for your BFP!
Me(26)DH(29)DD(3.5) TTC 2nd- 15 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Tried naturally 6mos, 4th round 100mg Clomid - BFN, 5th round Clomid 100mg - on 2ww, test 10/28

roxypam responded:
Wishing that AF doesn't show and that for 9 months, so you can have your bundle of joy!!!!
Me(30)DH(38)TTC 18 mths.2rounds 50mg clomid.Ovulated but BFN.Sent to RE, 1st round of Femara 5mg (3-7) Ovidrel

sproutkm responded:
still no af but i have been having some cramps not af cramps not sure if thats good or bad. i am waiting for my 10 am break and i am going to go to walgreens and get a test.

roxypam replied to sproutkm's response:
Please let us know how it turns out. I'm so praying you get those 2 lines BFP!!!
Next week will be the "truth week" for me and i'm so scarred....I don't have the sore boobs as i used to have at this time of my cycle...But i kinda feel like AF is coming so i really don't know what to think...
Good luck!!!!!!
Me(30)DH(38)TTC 18 mths.2rounds 50mg clomid.Ovulated but BFN.Sent to RE, 1st round of Femara 5mg (3-7) Ovidrel

mrs62610 replied to sproutkm's response:
I don't know what time zone you are in, but have you tested yet?!
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 18 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. On 4th round Femara, second IUI. Started Thyroid meds this cycle. Blood test 10/18

sproutkm responded:
took a test today at it was negative but i still havent started either so i am still positive. thank you ladies and good luck to you roxypam

Sorry about the BFN, but if no AF then still maybe.....
Keep us posted!

sproutkm responded:
still no AF i am going to wait a few more days and then do another test or go into my doc and do a blood test.

att76 replied to sproutkm's response:
Good luck!!! Let us know how it turns out! Fingers crossed!
Me(36), DH(37), TTC 23 months,IUI 9/28 (letrozole 5 mg), test 10/12

That's great! Good luck!

sproutkm responded:
really want to test today,now but i making myself wait, the waiting is INSANE!

Leah25Brooke2 replied to sproutkm's response:
You're waiting is making ME crazy! Test!! LOL
Me(26)DH(29)DD(3.5) TTC 2nd- 15 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Tried naturally 6mos, 4th round 100mg Clomid - BFN, 5th round Clomid 100mg - on 2ww, test 10/28

I'm with Leah! Test!

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.