Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
crossing my fingers
sproutkm posted:
should be starting today, crossing my fingers of course that i dont. my body has been a little different this month then in the past im sure its nothing but of course your first thought is im i preggo?!?!? just need postive thoughts sent my way and of course i always have positive thoughts for you ladies.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

Mrs62610 responded:
Hoping AF stays away for you!!
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 18 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. On 4th round Femara, second IUI. Started Thyroid meds this cycle. Blood test 10/18

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
Hoping for your BFP!
Me(26)DH(29)DD(3.5) TTC 2nd- 15 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Tried naturally 6mos, 4th round 100mg Clomid - BFN, 5th round Clomid 100mg - on 2ww, test 10/28

roxypam responded:
Wishing that AF doesn't show and that for 9 months, so you can have your bundle of joy!!!!
Me(30)DH(38)TTC 18 mths.2rounds 50mg clomid.Ovulated but BFN.Sent to RE, 1st round of Femara 5mg (3-7) Ovidrel

sproutkm responded:
still no af but i have been having some cramps not af cramps not sure if thats good or bad. i am waiting for my 10 am break and i am going to go to walgreens and get a test.

roxypam replied to sproutkm's response:
Please let us know how it turns out. I'm so praying you get those 2 lines BFP!!!
Next week will be the "truth week" for me and i'm so scarred....I don't have the sore boobs as i used to have at this time of my cycle...But i kinda feel like AF is coming so i really don't know what to think...
Good luck!!!!!!
Me(30)DH(38)TTC 18 mths.2rounds 50mg clomid.Ovulated but BFN.Sent to RE, 1st round of Femara 5mg (3-7) Ovidrel

Mrs62610 replied to sproutkm's response:
I don't know what time zone you are in, but have you tested yet?!
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 18 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. On 4th round Femara, second IUI. Started Thyroid meds this cycle. Blood test 10/18

sproutkm responded:
took a test today at it was negative but i still havent started either so i am still positive. thank you ladies and good luck to you roxypam

Sorry about the BFN, but if no AF then still maybe.....
Keep us posted!

sproutkm responded:
still no AF i am going to wait a few more days and then do another test or go into my doc and do a blood test.

att76 replied to sproutkm's response:
Good luck!!! Let us know how it turns out! Fingers crossed!
Me(36), DH(37), TTC 23 months,IUI 9/28 (letrozole 5 mg), test 10/12

That's great! Good luck!

sproutkm responded:
really want to test today,now but i making myself wait, the waiting is INSANE!

Leah25Brooke2 replied to sproutkm's response:
You're waiting is making ME crazy! Test!! LOL
Me(26)DH(29)DD(3.5) TTC 2nd- 15 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Tried naturally 6mos, 4th round 100mg Clomid - BFN, 5th round Clomid 100mg - on 2ww, test 10/28

I'm with Leah! Test!

Spotlight: Member Stories

35. ttc 6 months. first cycle of clomid 50 mg in august 2011

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful