Skip to content
Cramps
Leah25Brooke2 posted:
Well, started having some mild cramps today. Not sure if it's a good sign or bad. I'm only 6 DPO but my LP has always been 12 days on Clomid. So it could be AF. Really hoping not. Brooke was saying things today that broke my heart, I'd really like to get my BFP this month. AF is really due next friday, but I'm trying to tell myself to test on Sunday (the 28th) and wait to just see if AF shows up or not.
Me(26)DH(29)DD(3.5) TTC 2nd- 15 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Tried naturally 6mos, 4th round 100mg Clomid - BFN, 5th round Clomid 100mg - on 2ww, test 10/28

roxypam responded:
Leah i really hope for you too to get your BFP this time around. I usually get cramps around the same time you are having too. This time since i did an IUI, i had IUI cramps for 4-5 days after that, i think that's from O day to 4DPO if i O'd around 36hours after trigger like they said. Now this cycle is so different than the previous, notes sure what the reason is. I usually have cramps and sore bbs around this time of the cycle but nada! This is the worst 2ww ever! Just like you i will delay my testing day for 2 to 3 days just to make sure i can see a BPF, and if AF will show up or not. In the past i tested the day my period was due and i had BFN's only to see AF showing up the next day....Don't want that to happen again.
Good luck Leah, be strong...
Me(30)DH(38)TTC 18 mths.2rounds 50mg clomid.Ovulated but BFN.Sent to RE, 1st round of Femara 5mg (3-7) Ovidrel

Leah25Brooke2 replied to roxypam's response:
Thanks Roxy! Mine's probably AF.

I hope your cycle is different for a reason, though! Tell me again when you test? You're trying to wait until next Monday, right? I'm trying to wait till next Sunday, but I will probably get AF before then.
Me(26)DH(29)DD(3.5) TTC 2nd- 15 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Tried naturally 6mos, 4th round 100mg Clomid - BFN, 5th round Clomid 100mg - on 2ww, test 10/28

mrs62610 replied to Leah25Brooke2's response:
Cramping could be good! Seems quite early for AF. Good luck though, I'll be waiting to hear!
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 18 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. On 4th round Femara, second IUI. Started Thyroid meds this cycle. Blood test 10/18

roxypam replied to Leah25Brooke2's response:
I hope so too. I'm planning on testing Monday 10/29 if i can be patient to that point.... But if by Friday 10/26 AF does not show up i think i will test that day....Ughhh this is hard.... May God help us.
Me(30)DH(38)TTC 18 mths.2rounds 50mg clomid.Ovulated but BFN.Sent to RE, 1st round of Femara 5mg (3-7) Ovidrel

Leah25Brooke2 replied to mrs62610's response:
Mrs, you're right.. I've never cramped that early before. I had a sharp pain that night on 6 DPO and am having mild cramps today. Could be either AF or implantation. On sites I've read, almost every one that got a BFP had cramping early on. So I'm not giving up hope yet!

Roxy, I'm probably going to test that day too, my period is due that day. So we'll both see! Good luck!

Good luck to us!

Leah... Unfortunately i'm out. I didn't test, AF just showed up this morning. Good luck to you. I'm taking a break and may be consider IVF in January.

Roxy,

I'm really sorry about the BFN. Hang in there though.. like maragayle said in another post, if your tubes are open, IUI could still work for you.. it may take more than one time so don't give up hope. I'm expecting AF soon.. I'm pretty sure she'll show her ugly face soon.. still hoping not of course.. but I'm sure shes coming..

Spotlight: Member Stories

I never had regular cycles except while on birth control. My DH (31) and I married in 2004 and starting ttc beginning of '07. I waited a till July...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.