Skip to content
trying not to hope...
mrsmousy posted:
On CD 39 today and have had cramps / nausea for the last week and a half. Nearly throwing up a few times every day, but not. Blood test for progesterone came back at .2, on CD 23. Had blood tinged CM on CD 27. I had thought i was getting AF. 12 days later no sign of it. My cycles go from 33 -60 days. DO NOT want to take a pregnancy test and end up crying today. Could i have ovulated as late as day 27?
Me(27)DH(28)TTC 9 months, on 1st round of clomid 50mg

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
Well, it's possible for sure. Naturally without Clomid I O'd on CD 23 in July of this year. If your cycles are that long it could be that you O'd really late. But Clomid should make you O earlier than that. When I took 50 mg of Clomid I was Oing at CD 20.. and my Dr called that a "poor repsonse to the clomid". Did you BD around the time of the blood tinged CM? I had blood tinged CM this cycle, and got a positive OPK the next day - and I've read/heard that spotting with ovulation is excellent. I would wait two days till 14 DPO (supposing you O'd on CD 27) and take a test if AF still hasn't shown. Or you could wait until later than that to test, since sometimes even 14 DPO isn't that accurate. Good luck and keep us posted!
Me(26)DH(29)DD(3.5) TTC 2nd- 15 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Tried naturally 6mos, 4th round 100mg Clomid - BFN, 5th round Clomid 100mg - on 2ww, test 10/26

mrsmousy replied to Leah25Brooke2's response:
Yes, it was after BDing that i noticed it. We BD'd 2 days before that as well. I have never spotted just once like that before. I will test at 14 DPO like you say. (supposing i O'd) I'm charting my BBT as well and it kind of looks like -not pregnant. Im just learning how to read it though so maybe there is a possibility. Thank you! Good luck to you as well!
Me(27)DH(28)TTC 9 months, on 1st round of clomid 50mg

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me 33, husband 33, PCOS, blocked right tube and slightly below avg sperm functionality, TTC 6 months, still hoping and praying for a large family, abo...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.