Skip to content
Colmid worked for me
An_248698 posted:
Hi I have been ttc for two years found out i had pcos took six months for me to get colmid prescribed took provera to bring on af took colmid days 3-7 an I am now 7 weeks pregnant so schocked that it worked the first time an i have a son thats ten no problems conceving him just thoght i would share my story as being on these boards really helped me almost forgot only side effects i had were mild hot flashes an dryness for three days after i finshed the first pill still cant belive iam pregnant

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
Congrats! Glad its working for someone!
Me(26)DH(29)DD(3.5) TTC 2nd- 15 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Tried naturally 6mos, 4th round 100mg Clomid - BFN, 5th round Clomid 100mg - on 2ww, test 10/26

mrs62610 responded:
Congrats!
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 18 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. On 5th round Femara, 3rd IUI. Adding FSH injections this cycle. Started on thyroid meds. Follicle check on 10/31

sproutkm responded:
congrats

Sherr12 responded:
CONGRATS!! So exciting! Need some of your baby dust! Love reading success stories!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Dh and i have been ttc for 3 years with no luck. So we went to see a obgyn who did a laporoscopy on me and after said that my tubes were both open, i ...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.