Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Not yet......
Mrs62610 posted:
Had an U/S this morning and it looks like I'm probably gonna have 2-3 fdominant follicles but they aren't quite big enough yet. I have to do 3 more days of the Bravelle and go in for another U/S on Saturday. If everything looks great then we will also do the IUI that day if not then the Ovidrel on Saturday then IUI on Sunday.

Happy Halloween!!!!! Anyone having/going to any halloween parties?
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 18 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. On 5th round Femara, 3rd IUI. Adding FSH injections this cycle. Started on thyroid meds. Follicle check on 10/31

maragayle responded:
Good luck! I hope all goes well for you Saturday.

I dressed up for work today. I'm a bumblebee. Weather permitting, we're going to take the munchkin out tonight. This darn hurricane may interfere. If it's raining, we may do a couple of houses then go to the local High School. They're having alternative activities inside for preschool-12 year olds. "A safe alternative to trick-or-treating." It will be our first year bringing our child out, and I don't believe he's ever dressed up/trick-or-treated before.
Me 23, DH 25, TTC 2 years,BFP 10/4, MC 10/8, waiting to try again

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
Yay! Good luck! Sounds promising!

We're going to my parents house and taking our daughter out trick or treating. We took her to a trunk or treat this year at our church, and she loved it! I'm excited to take her out really trick or treating, last year she went but she wasn't as aware of everything as she will be this year. She's a butterfly this year!
Happy Halloween and good luck this round!
Me(26)DH(29)DD(3.5) TTC 2nd- 15 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Tried naturally 6mos, 4th round 100mg Clomid - BFN, 5th round Clomid 100mg - on 2ww, test 10/26

att76 responded:
Well that all sounds promising!! Good luck on Saturday!!

We went to a Halloween party on Saturday. Some of the teachers at school usually dress up but this year there was just too much going on that we didn't get a theme together in time. I have class tonight, so no trick or treating for me!!
Me(36), DH(37), TTC 23 months,IUI 10/26 (letrozole 5 mg), test 11/9

Mrs62610 replied to maragayle's response:
That's cute, a bumblebee!! I bet trick-or-treating will be fun for your whole family! Have fun!
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 18 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. On 5th round Femara, 3rd IUI. Adding FSH injections this cycle. Started on thyroid meds. Follicle check on 10/31

Mrs62610 replied to Leah25Brooke2's response:
Alot of the churches around here do the trunk-or-treat thing. I think it's great!

We went to my parents house on Saturday and had a little halloween get-together where my niece and little sisters got to clean out pumpkins and play games. I can't wait to have my own kid(s) to dress up and take trick-or-treating!

Mrs62610 replied to att76's response:
You could always dress up for class!!

I didn't dress up for work either but I am wearing orange!

sproutkm responded:
good luck lady hope it goes all well.

we dressed up for work, a nurse. just making chili for dinner and giving candy away to the trick or treaters.

maragayle replied to Mrs62610's response:
We had fun. The little guy was a T-Rex. He loved it! We've been working on saying "trick or treat" all month. After every thank you, he kept saying, "the next one!" We only had a few minor meltdowns, which I really could not take seriously. He wanted to hold his candy instead of putting it in the bag. When it was wrestled away he'd get down on his knees, put his face in his arms and start crying. Meanwhile, his tail was wagging back and forth. Baby T-Rex tantrums are just funny.

Here's to all of us having babies to dress up next year!
Me 23, DH 25, TTC 2 years,BFP 10/4, MC 10/8, waiting to try again

Mrs62610 replied to maragayle's response:
That sounds so cute!! It would be hard to take an angry little T-Rex seriously.

I am soooo hoping that this month is it! It would be great to tell our families at Thanksgiving. Even though a break would be nice and I will somewhat enjoy it, I will also be planning and thinking about what we'll do when we start TTC again.

att76 replied to Mrs62610's response:
I didn't dress up for class, but I was wearing orange!

att76 replied to maragayle's response:
I bet that was funny! I can just see him on his knees crying and his little tail wagging!!! Too funny!!

I agree...here's to having our bundles to dress up next year!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey, my name is Linsey and I've been married for 5yrs the 20th of this month and we have a 3yr old little curly headed boy that we love to death. ...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful