Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
babies
sproutkm posted:
why are the women who should not be having a baby get pregnant no problem!!?? Its so frusterating!

maragayle responded:
Agreed! There are so many people I went to high school with on kid 2, 3, 4. None of them ever went to school, many are still living with their parents, etc.

On the positive side, though, our soon-to-be son is a product of a pregnancy that never should have happened. Sometimes things just work out, I guess.
Me 23, DH 25, TTC 2 years,BFP 10/4, MC 10/8, waiting to try again

Mrs62610 responded:
I try to think of it this way: I will appreciate my kids more than the women who pop them out one after the other!
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 18 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. On 5th round Femara, 3rd IUI. Adding FSH injections this cycle. Started on thyroid meds. Follicle check on 10/31

sproutkm responded:
I know i will love that baby and appreate more then anything its so frusterating sometimes still. my sister in law who is 21 has no job and as been dating her bf(who also has no job) for like 3 months AND lives in my in laws basement is pregnant not saying she wont be a good parent just now is not a good time. and my husbands ex is pregnant we found out today. its like what water am i not drinking?!

ntgps replied to sproutkm's response:
Dont worry,have hope that you will have your day .Even i saw many women who aborted their unwanted pregnancies.

Just feel good that you are learning to be strong and learning to be patient.

maragayle replied to sproutkm's response:
I'm not sure, but apparently none of us are drinking the water. If you find that fertility spring, let us know!
Me 23, DH 25, TTC 2 years,BFP 10/4, MC 10/8, waiting to try again

sproutkm replied to maragayle's response:
haha good point.

att76 responded:
So true!! We have all had this same thought at one point or another during theTTC process!! Unfortnantly out of our control.
Me(36), DH(37), TTC 23 months,IUI 10/26 (letrozole 5 mg), test 11/9

Spotlight: Member Stories

TTC for 2 years, 39, married, 14 year old son-so I know it all works! Round 3 of clomid.

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful