Skip to content
clomid questions
Sharrratt posted:
34 year old female trying to get pregeant while taking clomid. We have taken it twice-two different months now. Can anybody tell us about your experiences? does it change your ovaluation times?

Thank You for your help

Take the Poll

clomid questions
  • clomid questions
  • clomid
  • clomid
  • clomid
  • clomid
vote
View Poll Results

Sherr12 responded:
Hi!
I just finished my first round. I started day 6-10 a day late. I am now on day 16. I really hope you recieve some answers and experiences. I have been reading almost everything I possibly can on blogs and posts.
Good Luck to you
Sending baby dust~~~~~

ntgps responded:
I am not sure whether it is due to clomid but i did observe that when i took clomid i used to get ovulation symptons some times at CD14 and some times CD10... may be that mean i ovulated at different CD each month and also with out clomid i guess i used to ovulate at cd18.

maragayle responded:
Read back through some of the discussions on here. There are quite a few that ask about experiences with Clomid.
Me 23, DH 25, TTC 2 years,BFP 10/4, MC 10/8, waiting to try again

Spotlight: Member Stories

M(27)H(31)DS(2) TTC 12M clomid/estridol 2/12

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.