Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
clomid questions
Sharrratt posted:
34 year old female trying to get pregeant while taking clomid. We have taken it twice-two different months now. Can anybody tell us about your experiences? does it change your ovaluation times?

Thank You for your help

Take the Poll

clomid questions
  • clomid questions
  • clomid
  • clomid
  • clomid
  • clomid
vote
View Poll Results

Sherr12 responded:
Hi!
I just finished my first round. I started day 6-10 a day late. I am now on day 16. I really hope you recieve some answers and experiences. I have been reading almost everything I possibly can on blogs and posts.
Good Luck to you
Sending baby dust~~~~~

ntgps responded:
I am not sure whether it is due to clomid but i did observe that when i took clomid i used to get ovulation symptons some times at CD14 and some times CD10... may be that mean i ovulated at different CD each month and also with out clomid i guess i used to ovulate at cd18.

maragayle responded:
Read back through some of the discussions on here. There are quite a few that ask about experiences with Clomid.
Me 23, DH 25, TTC 2 years,BFP 10/4, MC 10/8, waiting to try again

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, Im married we have a daughter, Ive had 2 mc and a Tubal that caused me to lose my rt tube. We recently adopted our nephew age 4. I have PCOS an...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful