Skip to content
Back to square one
maragayle posted:
I'm excited/anxious/nervous to get the ball rolling again. I started the medroxyprogesterone on Saturday morning, so today is day 3 of 5 of that medication. AF should come within a week of completing it. Then we're just going to do the Femara/Letrozole since that got us a BFP on our last cycle. We're hoping it will be quick again since the BFP came within 4 months of consistent O once I was taking the Femara and increased dose of Metformin.

I'm scared to test and not see a BFP, but I'm terrified of seeing that BFP again. The thought of another miscarriage is disheartening in the least. This whole TTC thing is way too stressful! What really sucks is I know I'm not going to be able to enjoy a pregnancy, especially in the first trimester. I'm going to be paranoid about losing it. It's going to be more stressful than exciting, I think.

Here's to lots of Thanksgiving and Christmas miracles! And to full-term pregnancies!
Me 23, DH 25, TTC 2 years,BFP 10/4, MC 10/8, waiting to try again

mrs62610 responded:
Glad to hear you can start ttc again. Good luck! We do need some BFPs and this is a great time of year for them!!
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 18 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. On 5th round Femara, 3rd IUI. Adding FSH injections this cycle. Started on thyroid meds. Follicle check on 10/31

att76 responded:
That is awesome news!! I can understand the nervousness with getting that BFP again! We do need some miracles and the holidays would be the perfect time!! Good luck!!
Me(36), DH(37), TTC 23 months,IUI 10/26 (letrozole 5 mg), test 11/9

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
Yay! I totally understand about the nervousness thing. I'm feeling way relaxed after deciding to try natural for awhile and then possibly explore other options if we need to. But the thought of another m/c is just too much! I will be like you though when I finally get a BFP - I'm going to be so stressed out.
Me(26)DH(29)DD(3.5) TTC 2nd- 15 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Tried naturally 6mos, 4th round 100mg Clomid - BFN, 5th round Clomid 100mg - on 2ww, test 10/26

maragayle replied to Leah25Brooke2's response:
It's terrible! I want to savor every moment and enjoy it like I always thought I'd be able to. I'm going to be a wreak!
Me 23, DH 25, TTC 2 years,BFP 10/4, MC 10/8, waiting to try again

chaos612 responded:
understand completely specially since i had 2 miscarriages back to back. I think once we get out of the 1st tri we will be able to enjoy our pregnancies a whole lot more. Its ok to be nervous that is a normal part of pregnancy even for women not in our positions. Well good luck to us all hopefully this holiday season will bring peace and joy to every one of us.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello Everyone, Here is my story, I am 26 and my DH is 36.We have been married for a almost 2yrs now. We have been ttc for a 1yr 10 months now. We st...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.