Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
clomid and medroxyproesterone
mara77 posted:
I took medroxyprogesterone and clomid for the first time and every thing was ok but i didn't get pregnanet. I took medroxyprogesterone for the 2nd time still no period it has been 15 days since my last pill. I don't know whats going on.

maragayle responded:
Call your doctor and check with them. I've never taken medroxyprogesterone and not bled from it. My problem right now is that I've been spotting for 4 days and AF hasn't come in full force yet! Your doctor will most likely want to do some blood work and/or an ultrasound to check out the thickness of your lining. I've heard of doctors trying a second dose, too, when the first doesn't work.

Is your name Mara, too? If so, that's awesome! There aren't very many people with that name.
Me 23, DH 25, TTC 2 years,BFP 10/4, MC 10/8, waiting to try again

mara77 replied to maragayle's response:
yes, thanks I did blood test and I am going to have an astrasound on monday and I will see. I have this irregular period makes me frastrated. It takes to long before i see my period that worries me alot. I am also taking metrormin 500 mg to regulate my period. I wish you a good luke too.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 24 yrs old and my DH is 26 and we have been TTC for over a year now. When I first stopped the pill, my m/c was very irregular and eventually sto...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful