no go again this month
sproutkm posted:
I went to the doc for u/s yesterday, it was the 5th day of my cycle to see how everything is and if i could start another round of clomid. and the doc saw a cyst. he pretty much gave me no other options then to start the $800 injections he wanted me to try a few months ago but i didnt have the money at the time. So we cant try this month and in the meantime and i need to order the injections from England. so frusterating i hope thes injections work.

ntgps responded:
what injections for ...Does the injection for cyst?.

maragayle responded:
Sitting out a cycle sucks, especially when it's not your choice to do so! The RE thinks my body needs more recovery time after my m/c since provera didn't work this time around. Try to enjoy the holidays without the extra TTC stress/BDing. We'll both dive in head first next time around!
Me 23, DH 25, TTC 2 years,BFP 10/4, MC 10/8, waiting to try again

chaos612 replied to maragayle's response:
Tell me about it I had to sit out last cycle because my AF was all off track and messed everything up. So i know exactly how you feel becuase for me it has been a process in itself already I have been TTC for 2 years now so every cycle is vital to me im not getting any younger.

sproutkm responded:
it is flustering but my fingers are crossed to havet he injections work. the injection are instead of clomid or femera.