Skip to content
no go again this month
sproutkm posted:
I went to the doc for u/s yesterday, it was the 5th day of my cycle to see how everything is and if i could start another round of clomid. and the doc saw a cyst. he pretty much gave me no other options then to start the $800 injections he wanted me to try a few months ago but i didnt have the money at the time. So we cant try this month and in the meantime and i need to order the injections from England. so frusterating i hope thes injections work.

ntgps responded:
what injections for ...Does the injection for cyst?.

maragayle responded:
Sitting out a cycle sucks, especially when it's not your choice to do so! The RE thinks my body needs more recovery time after my m/c since provera didn't work this time around. Try to enjoy the holidays without the extra TTC stress/BDing. We'll both dive in head first next time around!
Me 23, DH 25, TTC 2 years,BFP 10/4, MC 10/8, waiting to try again

chaos612 replied to maragayle's response:
Tell me about it I had to sit out last cycle because my AF was all off track and messed everything up. So i know exactly how you feel becuase for me it has been a process in itself already I have been TTC for 2 years now so every cycle is vital to me im not getting any younger.

sproutkm responded:
it is flustering but my fingers are crossed to havet he injections work. the injection are instead of clomid or femera.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 15, an age where having children was far from my mind. Now, I'm older, married, and we are ready to have a ch...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.