Skip to content
2 days of smileys.... When should i O?
Mrs_Jolayemi posted:
So i had my first smiley on monday around 1pm. I tested again that night around 1030pm and still smiling. Tuesday i tested around 1pm and still had a little smiley. I did not test in the evening. Today (Wensday) i tested again but it was around 11am and i got my first negative. My bbt jumps all over the place all month so i don't keep a chart of this. When should i expect to O? 12-48 hours after the first positive or 12-24 hours after the first negative? Yesterday while i was at work i felt a sharp pain in my lower right side that only lasted a second. Could that have been ovulation? Thanks for any help.
Mrs Jolayemi

chaos612 responded:
Yea that is normal to detect two days in a row that is why you are suppose to go by the 1st day of detection. Unfortunately I would have to say you O'd and missed it. You should be BDing or doing an IUI within 24-48 hours when you get that 1st smiley face that sharp pain probably was your O because I can feel mines every time it almost feel s like a cramping or sharp pain

Mrs_Jolayemi replied to chaos612's response:
Ok thank u for the reply. Oh no we didnt miss it. We bd sunday night before we got the first smiley and every day we have had the smiley. Just wondering if we can relax now or if we should continue bd and if so for how long? We are about bd out. Lol
Mrs Jolayemi

I was thinking yesterday when i felt that sharp pain (was that O)? When me and dh was home after work we bd even though we had in the am just to make sure.
Mrs Jolayemi

chaos612 replied to Mrs_Jolayemi's response:
you should be just fine then because you should have ovulated. Good Luck to both of us I am on my 2ww to take my HPT next friday 11/30. Keep me posted

Good to know! Lol. oh good luck to u too! I will keep u posted. I have a doc apt tuesday the 27th to check if i actually o'd. The count down begins. Baby dusy to u.
Mrs Jolayemi

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 36 years old, and I have been married 5 years. My husband and myself have been together for over 7 years. We have been trying to have a baby sinc...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.