Skip to content
Update
Leah25Brooke2 posted:
Hey ladies,

I've totally been MIA this last month. I haven't been on here for a few weeks. I've been doing really really well. I feel peace finally that things will work out how they are suppose to. My 2WW for this natural cycle is
almost over. I test in two days. I don't have any symptoms, but then again, I haven't been as worried about it and woke up this morning and realized my period should be coming soon, and I haven't even been concerned about symptoms. Thats so nice for me as usually I'm obsessed. haha. I ovulated on my own like I did earlier this year, so there is still hope for me this go round. I hope you are all doing well and had a good Thanksgiving.
Me(26)DH(29)DD(3.5) TTC 2nd- 15 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Tried naturally 6mos, 4th round 100mg Clomid - BFN, 5th round Clomid 100mg - on 2ww, test 10/26

maragayle responded:
Glad to hear you're doing well. Good luck, and let us know how the test goes!
Me 23, DH 25, TTC 2 years,BFP 10/4, MC 10/8, waiting to try again

att76 responded:
Hey Leah,

Glad to hear things are going good for you. It is nice when you don't have to worry about everything! Good luck with testing, let us know how it goes!
Me(36), DH(37), TTC 2 years,taking a break over the holidays, will start up again in 2013

mrs62610 responded:
That's great that you're doing well! It's nice when you can actually relax! Let us know when you find out the results!!
Me-24 DH-38 TTC 1st for 19 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. 5 rounds of Femara, 3 IUI's - BFN's. Taking a break, doing IVF in January.

Leah25Brooke2 replied to mrs62610's response:
Thanks guys! It will probably be negative as usual, but I will be able to handle it this time around. No more mental breakdowns from me! ... For awhile at least. haha
Me(26)DH(29)DD(3.5) TTC 2nd- 15 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Tried naturally 6mos, 4th round 100mg Clomid - BFN, 5th round Clomid 100mg - on 2ww, test 10/26

chaos612 responded:
know the feeling im on my last 3 days of my 2ww i wish i was relaxed as u but that never seemd to work i obssess over every little thing i feel hopefully one day that will stop i think I will gat a BFP atleast that is what i am going to keep telling myself think positive and positive things will happen. Good Luck to us

Leah25Brooke2 replied to chaos612's response:
Yes, Good Luck! I've only gotten this relaxed after having a complete mental breakdown, stepping back and re-evaluting how I was behaving and then going forward with a different attitude. As I reach the end - now that I've realized it's the end lol - I am getting anxious to know, but I haven't tested at all this week which is something different than what I did previously. The earliest I will test is tomorrow because AF is due thursday. I really want to just wait and see if AF shows up though. Hopefully my new attitude will include one of patience !

chaos612 replied to Leah25Brooke2's response:
I understand completely i usually test i couple times this time what i did differently was just not buy any hpt im going to go pick them up tomorrow my AF is due saturday so im going to test friday. I am so nervous this has been a long two years i hope im at the end of the road too this time. GOOD LUCK.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Holly and I am 27 years old. My husband and I have been married for 5 years. We have 5 furbabies: 3 dogs and 2 cats. We had a miscarriage i...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.