Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
BFP :)
Leah25Brooke2 posted:
Hey ladies,

I got my BFP tonight. I'm still kinda nervous, but I feel very peaceful. We're still going to be cautious and not tell many people. I told my mom and sister who have been through alot with me and thats all we are going to tell for as long as possible. I've very happy. I've had to sit and try and think about symptoms. I haven't had a noticable cramping, nausea, or breast tenderness. I am pretty tired, but the main one I think is that I gained four pounds already! (My weight has been steady for quite some time). Also, I'm not sure if this is a real symptom - but I came down with a nasty nasty cold last week, when I never never get sick! I will keep you all posted! To those of you on your 2WW - Good Luck!!
Me(26)DH(29)DD(3.5) TTC 2nd- 15 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Tried naturally 6mos, 4th round 100mg Clomid - BFN, 5th round Clomid 100mg - on 2ww, test 10/26

maragayle responded:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Best of luck to you, and here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!
Me 23, DH 25, TTC 2 years,BFP 10/4, MC 10/8, waiting to try again

att76 responded:
OMG!!! That is awesome! Congratulations! Best of luck and here's to a H & H 9 months!!!
Me(36), DH(37), TTC 2 years,taking a break over the holidays, will start up again in 2013

chaos612 responded:
Congratulations. My mom and sister are also the only people i tell also. Well i will praying for a healthy baby for you. i have 2 more days before i test so i hope my news is as good as yours. I been having some slight cramping nothing to significant so it can go either way still.

mrs62610 responded:
That's great!! Congrats!
Me-24 DH-38 TTC 1st for 19 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. 5 rounds of Femara, 3 IUI's - BFN's. Taking a break, doing IVF in January.

Leah25Brooke2 replied to chaos612's response:
Thanks guys! For the record, I think the Clomid had a lot to do with it even though I took it last month. Clomid helps me ovulate the next month (maybe a long half life) but remember in october I O'd at cd 13? Well even though I didn't take the clomid this month, I O'd on CD 13 again. So I have to assume the Clomid helped somehow, because I never O earlier than CD 18 on my own.

I'm a little disappointed because my OB doesn't see patients until they are 8-10 weeks! So my appointment is not until January when I will be 9 weeks! They will do an ultrasound then. I've asked to have an order to draw my blood to make sure my levels are good.

I'm trying not to get too excited - I'm happy, but cautious. Hopefully everything works out!
Me(26)DH(29)DD(3.5) TTC 2nd- 15 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Tried naturally 6mos, 4th round 100mg Clomid - BFN, 5th round Clomid 100mg - on 2ww, test 10/26

ntgps replied to Leah25Brooke2's response:
Congratulations.This is real thanks giving for you.Wish u healthy 9 months and healthy baby.

sproutkm responded:
congrats i am so happy for you

Leah25Brooke2 replied to sproutkm's response:
Thanks guys! Your day will come.

leona1980 replied to Leah25Brooke2's response:
congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so happy 4 u like it's my BFP..... happy healthy 9months. and pls wish mi luck as-well, am in my 2WW----but dint take the Clomid this cycle after taking it for 2cycles with BFN's. i O'd on CD13 also, now am just keeping my fingers n toes crossed. congrats again

Leah25Brooke2 replied to leona1980's response:
Thanks! Maybe 13 will be our lucky number!

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.