Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
doc appointment
att76 posted:
For many months I have been experiencing bleeding midcycle or just randomly before my period. I have finally gotten to the point where I want to know WHY!! I called my RE and they are going to do a special u/s to look for pollups. I am hoping this is the answer I have been waiting for, but like everything else, I am sure I will be disappointed. The u/s isn't until Dec. 14th, they want to make sure I am not pregnant and am not bleeding anymore (from my period).

I have also come to the realization that I may not be on here for a while. Even though DH and I are not trying for a few months I still feel stressed about it. I realized by coming here I am still thinking about it and just need a full break from it all. I think a couple of months with no reminders will really do me some good. I will come back after my u/s to let you know what they found.

Good luck to everyone and happy holidays!!
Me(36), DH(37), TTC 2 years,taking a break over the holidays, will start up again in 2013

mrs62610 responded:
Good luck! Happy holidays!
Me-24 DH-38 TTC 1st for 19 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. 5 rounds of Femara, 3 IUI's - BFN's. Taking a break, doing IVF in January.

maragayle responded:
Best wishes! Happy Holidays! I hope the ultrasound gives you some of the answers you've been looking for. We'll be here whenever you decide to return.
Me 23, DH 25, TTC 2 years,BFP 10/4, MC 10/8, waiting to try again

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
Good luck! Stay strong! I hope everything works out for you!
Me(26)DH(29)DD(3.5) TTC 2nd- 15 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Tried naturally 6mos, 4th round 100mg Clomid - BFN, 5th round Clomid 100mg - on 2ww, test 10/26

ntgps responded:
Happy holidays.Hope new start over after u/s and holidays will give you new energy and I wish new year 2013 should bless all of us with baby dust.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi I am 30 years old and my husband and I have been TTC naturally for 3+ years now.....this is my first month on Clomid.

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.