Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
doc appointment
att76 posted:
For many months I have been experiencing bleeding midcycle or just randomly before my period. I have finally gotten to the point where I want to know WHY!! I called my RE and they are going to do a special u/s to look for pollups. I am hoping this is the answer I have been waiting for, but like everything else, I am sure I will be disappointed. The u/s isn't until Dec. 14th, they want to make sure I am not pregnant and am not bleeding anymore (from my period).

I have also come to the realization that I may not be on here for a while. Even though DH and I are not trying for a few months I still feel stressed about it. I realized by coming here I am still thinking about it and just need a full break from it all. I think a couple of months with no reminders will really do me some good. I will come back after my u/s to let you know what they found.

Good luck to everyone and happy holidays!!
Me(36), DH(37), TTC 2 years,taking a break over the holidays, will start up again in 2013

mrs62610 responded:
Good luck! Happy holidays!
Me-24 DH-38 TTC 1st for 19 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. 5 rounds of Femara, 3 IUI's - BFN's. Taking a break, doing IVF in January.

maragayle responded:
Best wishes! Happy Holidays! I hope the ultrasound gives you some of the answers you've been looking for. We'll be here whenever you decide to return.
Me 23, DH 25, TTC 2 years,BFP 10/4, MC 10/8, waiting to try again

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
Good luck! Stay strong! I hope everything works out for you!
Me(26)DH(29)DD(3.5) TTC 2nd- 15 mos, 1st round of clomid 50mg - BFN, 2nd - MC, 3rd- BFN. Tried naturally 6mos, 4th round 100mg Clomid - BFN, 5th round Clomid 100mg - on 2ww, test 10/26

ntgps responded:
Happy holidays.Hope new start over after u/s and holidays will give you new energy and I wish new year 2013 should bless all of us with baby dust.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been married since October 2007 and have been actively trying to conceive off and on since then...with no luck. We always just t...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful