Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Questions
vDurant posted:
This month I did my 3rd round of clomid and I am officially late only 1 day and I'm nervous as hell to take a test for fear of disappointment. My periods have been regular for quite some time so to not have one now I'm hoping this is a positive thing. Is it possible to have a false positive, should I wait longer to take a pregnancy test or just go ahead on day 2 and take the test. Any advice

sproutkm responded:
would wait a little longer, my body does that all the time, once i think i am on a schedule my body does something like that.

sproutkm responded:
good luck

maragayle responded:
Take a test. If it's negative and still no AF in a week, take another one. False positives are relatively rare.
Me 23, DH 25, TTC 2 years,BFP 10/4, MC 10/8, waiting to try again

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Tara, I am 27, my hubby-Aaron is 25,. We got married 4/3/09 TTC since Jan , I have 2 little girls they are 9 & 7, started clomid at 50m...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.