Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
New to clomid me and DH 38 been trying for almost 2yrs have a 6yr old daughter
JKayasMom posted:
Hi All
I took my first round of Clomid November 4th thru the 8th. But my monthly came Dec. 1 cd 31. Not normal for me had me thinking I was pregnant. But two negative tests later it came on. Very dissappointed called the doctor and it seems it may be too late to start clomid this cycle because it came on Sat. and I called yesterday (Mon) but the dr. has not responded. Before I had my daughter I had an ectopic pregnancy and tubal ligation. But I was pregnant 6months later! Miracle! Looking for another miracle. Six years older and praying hard I get pregnant soon. Clomid made me a little depressed. Dark thoughts but no pain. Hopefully I will get pregnant soon and not need it again. Really wanted to do it now if I had to again. Don't want to wait another month to start clomid again. glad there is this community to converse with and see others are having success and staying positive when not successful. Good luck and baby dust to you all!

maragayle responded:
Welcome! I can definitely sympathize with wanting to be pregnant RIGHT NOW! We lost our first pregnancy in the beginning of October, and I'm playing the waiting game as well to get started again.

The ladies here are pretty awesome. I've found it helpful and comforting to chat with people who actually understand what I'm going through. There's also a wealth of information here if you have any questions.
Me 23, DH 25, TTC 2 years,BFP 10/4, MC 10/8, waiting to try again

JKayasMom replied to maragayle's response:
WOW! So sorry for your loss. Is that common with clomid? Miscarriages or ectopic pregnancies. I had an ectopic before it was not fun. I have been reading you guys posts here for a month or so and finally had to say something. You guys are so supportive of each other. It is great to have something like this with people going thru the same thing. I talked to the nurse yesterday and I have to wait until next cycle to start another round of clomid. Another month! I hope I ovulate regular this month and just get pregnant on my own.

leona1980 replied to JKayasMom's response:
good luck and welcome on here. if it don't happen this month, just keep the faith and keep trying cos it will happen when u least expect it to............ lots of baby dust.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi Everyone! My name is Lauren and I am 28 years old. I have been married for 6 years and have a 4 year-old daughter who is anxiously awaiting a lit...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.