Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Late after taking first round of clomid 50 mg
Babydust2844 posted:
I started clomid nov 11th so taking on days 3-7 this puts me starting my cycle on the 4th of this month. Which has not happened?! Took an at home pt and its negative ! Still have not started but really confused only bc I read so many post saying clomid can prolong my cycle ? This was my first round of clomid 50mg if someone could give me some kind of advice I'd greatly apperciate it I'm normally like clock work on my cycles every 21 days so its a bit confusing

JKayasMom responded:
Hi Babydust,
My cycle ranges from 23-26 days but I took my first round of clomid nov 4th-nov 8th and my monthly did not come on until Dec. 1st 31 days after my last period! So yes clomid can change your cycle. I also took two pregnancy tests both were negative before my cycle finally came on. It is very confusing and frustrating. Hope this helps a little...

An_249320 replied to JKayasMom's response:
Hi this is all new to me and yes it helps . I still haven't started today and haven't taken another test. It's very confusing and probably should have known it would have thrown my cycle for a loop. I feel like ill start then an hour later I'm fine so it's on and off this is why it's so confusing thanks for the respond

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been married since October 2007 and have been actively trying to conceive off and on since then...with no luck. We always just t...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.