Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
O pain...
MeganT5903 posted:
Hi Girls,
I'm new here, well sorta. About 5 years ago I used to get on here but as life gets hectic and I stopped getting online as much. I'm back. TTC again/On Clomid 200mg 1st round.

I do have a question tho...
have any of you been on 200mg and felt o pain on both your right/left side?

Thanks in advance!

maragayle responded:
When I O, I feel it across my entire uterus. It's almost like AF cramps, only a little more severe. Sometimes I feel it more on just one side, but it's often on both. Clomid can make follicles mature on BOTH sides at the same time, so it's not something to worry about if it's not a centralized discomfort.Hope that helps!
Me 23, DH 25, TTC 2 years,BFP 10/4, MC 10/8, waiting to try again

ntgps responded:
The maximum I took is 100mg and yes even with that I get AF like cramps both sides and in the early days when I started Clomid for 2-3 months I used to get spotting too along with cramps.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Catie and DH is Dan. We met in school so we're childhood sweehearts :). We got married in 2007 and have been TTC ever since. There have...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.